GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good! Now Ron can go back to cyberstalking random nobodies on his computer. I just want to know why it took so long. He is seriously the worst. His 'stories' and 'camp' are way too much, they're disgusting, and his twitter rants are hilariously unprofessional. He's way too sensitive, he has shitty taste in actors/actresses and characters, he just doesn't think, and he could never keep anything to himself. Now he can just become a nauseating memory. I hope Valentini isn't far behind.

I haven't seen Jean P in action. But from what I've seen in this thread, we're trading in one disaster for another but is there really any way for GH to go but up? GH makes Passions (yes, even 2007-2008) look like Breaking Bad. Ron/Frank made Jim Reilly (even on JER's worst days in 2007-2008) look like David Chase. Ever since Ron/Frank came to GH, they've been even worse than Dena Higley. But you never know. We may get someone with even more mental issues than Ron....

I don't wish ill on any of the actors personally but I'd much rather see RH/Franco, MS/Nina, ME/Silas, HE/Kiki, BC/Morgan, among others, in the unemployment line than on my screen.

Archived