GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No no Jean and Shelly were picked for a reason. They could have named just Jean but Shelley is a surprise it's because there smart tv resonated with execs. I think I am the biggest Jean P fan out there lol. So do u all at least think Jean and Shelly are improvements over Ron? U have to think to get their vision

• Members

I respect that he wrote what he wanted to write, not what some network hack armed with a focus group told him to write. To date, in the entire history of TV there has yet to be a well written TV show driven by focus groups and there never will be. If the focus groups demand A, the writer should write B. All the writer can do is write what he thinks is good and hope the audience does too, not decline to write and instead take focus group bullshit and package it up with fanwanking dialogue sprinkled with network mandated blandness. .

• Members

I didn't think ABC would fire him is what I thought I didn't say great but I hated that people were wanting GH cancelled. I said a change was needed and have been championing smart tv back to my tv since it was taken away. The future of GH has never looked brighter. For fans who missed what they did at Y and R they wrote the fabulous Billy and Adam scenes with muhney and miller, delia anniversary episode, phyllis return fall out with Sharon, the scenes which earned Gina Tognoni an emmy in the living room with Jack,michael getting cancer. It was emotional stuff that made u cry your eyes out.

• Members

This makes no sense as moRon has explained quite a few times that a focus group liked something. And if that idiot chose the garbage he penned over ANYTHING else, his termination makes me double happy. Ron is not a writer. He's an event planner. Now he has ample time to plan weddings. I'd rather he go !@#$%^&*] those up!

This makes no sense as moRon has explained quite a few times that a focus group liked something. And if that idiot chose the garbage he penned over ANYTHING else, his termination makes me double happy. Ron is not a writer. He's an event planner. Now he has ample time to plan weddings. I'd rather he go !@#$%^&*] those up!

Archived