Y&R August spoilers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A thousand apologies to the board's TPTB I didn't realize I had posted this in the general discussion I thought I had posted in the Spoilers section.

But yes, there really needs to be another change at the helm of Y&R but it needs to be a change for the BETTER.

• Members

The show is a mess and for these so called good ratings....PLEASE LET'S STOP! The couple of points they get here and there are nothing compared to the ratings that really showed something of big gains. There have been spikes here and there but that's not the major problem, it's the quality of the show that is being tarnished. These August spoilers are very BLAH and sound like nothing interesting. This was once a great soap and right now it's barely holding my attention with pointless murders and this whole fake Jack storyline has been disappointing. It's just not Young and the Restless style!

• Members

I don't know what's worse. The fact that all this is complete crap, or that most of it has already been predicted by people here several times over.

Come on, Chuckie, you're bad, boring and predictable!

• Members

Yeah, August looks like a disappointment. I do think the key to the higher ratings has been the heavy use of Sage and, maybe a very teeny tiny credit to vets being featured front and center (plus, JH and I'd like to say GT, but this Stepford version of Phyllis is annoying me greatly - such a waste of GT fire!)

Archived