DAYS: Claire news

• Members

OLIVIA ROSE KEEGAN JOINS "DAYS" CAST AS CLAIRE...

10407628_603696666439278_706075772051310

Olivia Rose Keegan joins the "Days" cast this fall in the recurring role of Claire Brady, Shawn and Belle's daughter (and Bo, Hope, John and Marlena's granddaughter). Claire last appeared on "Days" in 2008, when her parents left Salem for an around-the-world cruise. Keegan already has an extensive acting resume, having appeared on such hit shows as "A.N.T. Farm", "Sam & Cat" and "Modern Family."

In the casting call for the 15-year-old Claire, it stated this: “Seeking a gorgeous blonde-haired girl, preferably with blue eyes, who can sing. Claire is described as an offbeat and slightly quirky girl who is trying to find her way through music and art.” In a recent Facebook post, it was stated that Keegan "gets to show off her amazing vocal skills", so expect to hear a song or two from Claire.

Here's a song that Keegan recently posted on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3e3B7ER2hg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Danke! He was in my mind too but I thought I might have made it up.... Trying to picture them as parents to a tween.... Hmmmmm

She doessssssssssssssss! But in the last photo you added, the eyes have it ... so if from the eyes alone I get it. But she definitely looks like KS.

• Members

Never for the hate for Martha Madison, she was as basic and boring as her onscreen mother (let's be real Marlena is all about the things that happen to her, there is not a single thing compelling about that character).

It's kind of strange that they want to age up Shawn and Belle, even if the SORAS isn't that bad. Let's just hope they don't do a teen pregnancy story with this one.

Archived