ALL: The golden child

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How was Viki the golden child? Most of Victor's kids came into existence after he died. I guess if one were to compare Viki to her sister Meredith but that was so early on and Im not sure if Meredityh got a bad rap in comparison to Viki from him

• Members

Didn't Victor suspect that Meredith wasn't his child or am I dreaming that? I seem to remember reading something to that effect. Not that he can talk, he bedded Eugenia's sister and conceived Tony.

• Members

No, but I could swear that I read something about him having his suspicions. Actually, come to think of it, I remember Victor calling Eugenia a whore when Viki had flashbacks of their fight at the top of the staircase and she fell and went into premature labor, dying shortly after. I assumed what I read was in reference to plot points made in the seventies before I was born.

• Members

I think they meant Steffy as compared to Thomas. Steffy's daddy issues were more about Ridge's love for Brooke. It didn't have much to do with hope although she did resent. But that was mostly cause she was Brooke's offspring.

• Members

Ridge never favored Steffy over Thomas. She had daddy issues with him, which Thomas did not. Ridge has a better relationship with his father than Steffy. The only way Steffy can be seen as a golden child is when it comes to Taylor. Thomas felt a certian type of way when Taylor gave Steffy all of her 25% in FC, leaving him with nothing. Ridge tried to make up for that by giving him 5%. Even then I wouldnt really consider Steffy a golden child bc Taylor gave Thomas tons of passes and excuses, like when he tried to kill Rick and later the whole Taboo lie. She always did her best to protect him even if it meant blaming other people for his actions and making sure he was pampered by her. He wasnt mistreated or recieved a lack of the same allowances that Steffy got. Anyways they both kind of seemed to be the outcasts of the family in terms of the third generation. Brooke's kids were always elevated over them

Archived