All - Best/Worst Friendships

• Members

THIS!

I also would add the following to AW friendship group..

Jenna/Olivia

Josie/Lila were developing a friendship..and then it was dropped during a regime change...though it was briefly referenced during the lumina story.

Worst:

Blake/harley/Cassie GL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You could add the unlikely friendship between Stephanie and Brooke during the later years. I know Brooke always wanted Stephanie's approval but after everything that happened between them and everything they did to each other it was a bit far-fetched that they would ever become good friends.

• Members

OMG. I am about to cry over this scene. I miss Shru so much.

I love Josie and Toni's friendship too. It was good to see two female cops bond and rely on each other.

And I liked Cassie, Harley, and Blake's friendship. Given the past that Harley and Blake had with the Spauldings, it was refreshing to see them bond over not only their hatred for Beth but their past ties.

• Members

One of my faves:

Dark Shadows: Barnabas and Julia - They started as enemies, eventually becoming reluctant allies and ultimately close friends. Julia wished they could become more than friends, and Barnabas knew it; but her unrequited feelings didn't get in the way of their friendship.

Archived