June 22-26, 2015: GH Again Sinks To New Lows in W18-49 Demo

Toups

• Members

Happy DAYS has made improvements. Though I'm not a regular viewer I do want this show to succeed. I've been trying to tune in a little bit more lately because of the anniversary coming up and I find myself watching more of each episode than I used to. I don't find it as boring as it was several months ago and that's a good thing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was he ever really asked? While that might still be the case, that was also several years ago. He might have changed his mind by now. He's been developing pilots, but none have gone to series to my knowledge, so doesn't hurt to ask him. He remains my "dream" choice.

• Members

seinfelddance.gif

YES!! So happy to see GH drop once again and NOW DEAD LAST IN 18-49 demo behind Days!!

Most soaps were pre-empted on Friday for a special report and the President.

I can't wait to see Carlivati out as HW. I wonder who he is going to cry to and blame for his big failure as a HW??

• Members

But…but…Cartini knows the history of the show…Laura is back….Holly is back….Dillon is back….Vets are front burner also…do you mean Nicholas take over of ELQ didn't bring in ratings?? What about superstars Michelle Stafford, Roger Howarth and Billy Miller? Didn't fans of Y&R follow them to GH? And what about Maura West's new role? No one is intrigued with her outstanding new role? But its the viewers fault…they don't know a good soap when they see one!!!!!!

Cartini =Failure

Archived