Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No way Marco is dead. I wish. But I'm sure he'll be showing up again soon.

IA that the Victor/Jack rivalry is getting old. Ideally, the heavy lifting should be on Kyle/Noah and the two old geasers should be less "in the mix". As others have said, since the next generation is so one dimensional, that wouldn't work.

Sick is just horrible. I don't really give a [!@#$%^&*] who the baby daddy is.

The Jack/Yack/Victor story is way too complicated now, with Victor threatening Jack, Jack threatening Adam, etc. Adam knew about Marco for what, 2 minutes? And Jack's mad at him for that? Ugh.

• Members

Phyllis and Jack equals boring! Instead of hot and sexy Joe, Nick, Adam, poor GT gets the old geezer. lol! No wonder MS left. I never had a doubt that MS bailed once she saw this crud coming down the pike.

• Members

We actually agree on something...<3 Hunnam...Excellent Avatar/Siggy YRBB!

I'm on the fence with Phack. PB has been better since GT took over, so I like them, but I want to see Phyllis act like Phyllis and stir up some s hit!

As for Mariah stalking people she doesn't like...unfortunately she's related to most of them...Kevin hanging around with a gaggle of twentysomethings....That's more creepy. The fact that almost everyone he's had stories with over the years have left the canvas makes one wonder why he's still around.

Where the F uck is Fen? Instead of visiting him, he and Lauren should be in GC. It is summer vacation after all...

Sage should be the one to lose her baby...and her role. Seriously why is she still on?.

• Members

Bergman is still acting like he is playing Marco in the Adam scenes. I agree why is he so upset with Adam?

As for the rivalry…it wouldn't get old if the writers knew how to write it properly. Look how Jill and Katherine's rivalry never got old.

I use to be a Victor fan but after this story Ive had it with him and Jack too….Jack comes off so slimy too…..dont care who comes out on top. They need to shelve both character ASAP.

• Members

+1

While, even in the good years, the Jack/Victor rivalry was never as great as Jill/Katherine, it was still great fodder for story, very interesting (usually) and would make a ton of difference if they knew how to do it and these people were written in character.

Archived