Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's okay like Avery was okay, nothing special. If they could make her a genuine conniving bitch that would be great because the show doesn't have one of those right now. She could go after Victor and his billions, a gold digger in other words. Victor's at a good age to snag a trophy wife who'll kiss his ass and tell him what he wants to hear while not giving him any problems because she basically wouldn't really give a crap about him. Maybe she likes horses, that would be nice. It could be an interesting storyline if they didn't cram it down our throats in 10 seconds like they did with Sharon and Dylan.

• Members

If she does marry Victor it will only be to do a retread of the Devon/Hilary/Neil triangle with Noah and his 80 year old grandfather. Actually that story would make far more sense than what went down with Hevon/Neil especially if Noah doesn't have access to his trust or has it taken away somehow. Hmmmm? I'm sorta interested.

But when I say well recieved, I meant be online fans. Folks seem to like her more than say, Sage.

• Members

Watching soaps now makes me mourn for the good old days. The days when I would tape Y&R ,As the World Turns,Guiding Light and I would be entertained.

People like Chris Goutman and Jean Passanante and Ellen Wheeler& David Kreizman although not completely responsible,helped to nail the final nail in two of my shows.

Somebody please get Jill Phelps & Charles Pratt away from Y&R!

The only show half entertaining these days is Bold and Beautiful!

The one thing that is interesting is the change in Lily's character and a Lily Cane breakup.

I would like to see a Neil,Nikki and Victor triangle.

I want Jack to wake up now and end that story.

• Members

If it weren't for JH, those scenes yesterday would have been horrible. Yes, the reveal sucks but JH and MCE did the best they could with it. The one thing that I kept thinking was if anyone was going to clean up that broken glass. lol

The show is not good. It's a fresh steaming pile of cow [!@#$%^&*].

Nick is suddenly part of Newman again? Even if it's under the pretense to screw over Adam is just dumb.

Avery's story makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. What caused her to be so unstable? Finding out that Joe was faking for a couple weeks? Weak.

Now there are henchmen posing as hospital staff to watch over Jack? WTF?

The scenes with Victor in jail were LOL. There's no jail anywhere in America that would allow those kinds of visitations with an inmate. Even in the most backwards-ass county, they would have video conferencing. How is an inmate allowed to punch someone visiting him - TWICE?!?! Lame.

The whodunit Cabin Patch kids mystery is a stinker and is STILL not going anywhere.

IA with Piper, Slick and a few others about Lily. She has definitely benefited from UpChuck's out of character writing, making her interesting for once. That's one instance of his "writing" that I don't mind the change in character direction.

Phyllis has lost the edge that GT gave her when she showed up months ago. I love GT, but I'm getting sick of her crying beside Jack's bed everyday. Give her something else to do!

There's nothing compelling about any story on this show. They are all predictable, worn out, laughable soap cliches. Anyone could write this show in it's current state.

• Members

The show is mediocre but I'm actually enjoying it a bit (minus the Hevon backburning and horrid Avery exit story). Binge watching instead of siting through it day by day definitely helps.

The Newman/Jabot take over is entertaining now that Espanol Yack is gone and Bergman can only stank up the joint in bed comatose and via voice overs and Victor's sitting in jail. I like seeing the second gen go at it and i actually like Abby taking charge or at least attempting to. More of that and less of this nasty triangle with Stitch and Ashley. Stitch should have exited stage left after he and Victoria ended, he has no purpose and reminds me of the kind of sad sack guys they've got too many of at DOOL.

The Chelsea and Adam reveal was just alright for me, good acting lame playout. I'm just glad she knows now so we can get things moving a tad though knowing how Pratt rolls I'm not expecting anything.

Sage is still bleach blonde garbage that needs to be trashed but thankfully someone above decreased her airtime and moved Nick into the Newman Jabot business orbit so we don't have to suffer through those nasty sex scenes at his dive bar.

I like Marissa. The actress is decent and she deserved a contract after having to tongue down tia Yack. Noah is still boring as hell however, even with the little goatee. They should have given him a drinking problem or had him inherrit Sharon's bipolar gene and start acting a fool, because throwing him into another rushed pairing just puts me to sleep. Same with Summer and Kyle. More Mariah, less of those two please.

Jessica Collins has consistently put in work since I started watching again after MAB was canned and she didn't deserve such a heinous exit. I think they should have thrown her into the Adam/Gabe mix and kept her foiling with Sharon and Dylan. I hope Joe's on his way out as well. He's never worked and they went way too far with him being a creepy abuser.

This Michael/Lauren/Cane/Lily mess is stupid but this is the most interesting Lily's been since Tyler.

• Members

I think you're wrong.

GH has a ton of posts. Is that because it's so good? No -- it's because GH SUCKS.

As YR has improved, the bashing here has severely dropped off. Why aren't people posting love notes? For one thing, the crowd hating Pratt, JFP, and YR will scream back louder.

Also, some of us see the show as better, but we're wary, because we know too much about Pratt's writing.

I've enjoyed just about every episode in recent weeks, but I don't come on here to fill some post quota.

Archived