Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One character who has benefited from Pratt regime in a much needed way - Lily. I've always been lukewarm on the character (and not because of CK), but the writing has been subpar and bland. I really enjoyed the scenes with Lily telling Hevon to bring it on and the humanity displayed by Hevon. It helps that some of the twists have not been completely predictable - Lily being the one to cheat and then Cane telling her to move out. I do like that they set a lot of things in motion over months to finally crack Lame - from Cane's secret, the plane crash, Lauren/Michael (that was out of the blue, but I like TB/DG in their scenes), Joe. The show was surprisingly handcuffed with Lame. I never viewed them as untouchable and thought both actors were really hurt by keeping them in a locked box.

• Members

I sure hope the room above Joe's was unoccupied when Avery decided to put two in the ceiling.

Lame is a terrible couple imo and I also am enjoying Lily cheating on Cane and I hope they break up. CK has shown she has chemistry with other actors, Tyler and Joe, while DG not so much. Who would he be paired with if not CK? I feel sorry for her because I don't think they're going to break up Lame and she really gets the short end of the stick. She is locked in a box with very little room to grow as a character as long as she's with Cane.

lol Gabe blew his own cover. Dumbass.

I seem to remember them having robes at the GCAC so there was really no reason for Marissa to answer the door all glisteny in her bath towel. Looks like Noah's going to get some soon.

• Members

Yeah, with all the promo, I thought we'd get more today, but I'm OK with it because I think JH is pretty awesome. Also, the bizarre 'end' of Avery was clearly a rushed rewrite, so I'm thinking the rumors were true. It's too bad because JC deserved better than this for her work on the show. No matter how awful (seriously, from justice seeking, kick butt lawyer to the kitchen?), she always gave a full on performance.

• Members

Monday's show wasn't awful, and it's really bullshit to say it was.

The Adam reveal worked for me, and It was nicely filmed. How else would you have it accomplished? Through some magical Chelsea sleuthing? It's a soap, and it was a soapy reveal.

YR has been good lately. Yes, there are flaws, but it's been interesting each day, with very few scenes accomplishing nothing -- unlike the repetitious mess that is GH.

• Members

UpChuck just trods along wasting actresses like Camryn Grimes while putting "Broadway Superstar" Kelly Sullivan on nearly every day.

He has made nearly every character in town unrootable.

That crap with Avery losing it "for justice"...what a waste of twenty minutes. The Adam reveal was "meh" at best, and now Chelsea will keep it a secret...snooze...Bring on the reveal to the rest of the canvas already and start utilizing the fallout. Nick is back from fratboy to "ahem"businessman...and the only woman that Noah could find to talk to is a woman that was involved with a South American drug lord...???

Now that Lily destroyed the relationship, can Cane just move out of town, already..time to put him out to the old folks home where he belongs.

Archived