Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor did not shoot Jack. It is sooo obvious that I no longer care to see any more scenes revolving around who shot Jack. Marco shot Jack while standing behind Victor (guessing) and is now long gone leaving Jack to point his accusatory finger of death in Victor's face there by setting Phyllis the pit bull off in completely the wrong direction. I love GT but her scrunched up, bitter, angry face is a bit much to take so many days in a row especially since she's completely wrong. Make it stop. The actress who plays Sage is a scenery chewer of the first order as well. She's either raging at / having hate sex with Gabadam, or being sugary sweet with Nick/Faith/Sharon pretending to be a reasonable, rational potentially fantastic life partner. Talk about bi polar, she's got Sharon beat by a mile. And now we have Marissa. She's fine as a character and as an actress but the fact that she sprang from the Jack on a container ship that exploded storyline gets her major side eye from me. Poor little Noah, she's going to eat him alive and not in a good way. This is the woman that took one for the team ( and by team I mean Jack) and had sex with a container ship killer! In his cabin, in the Caribbean. She is not to be messed with and Genoa City High School graduate Noah is no match for her. As in not a good match. I really hope they move on fast from this pairing because it is no bueno. Ashley needs something to do.

• Members

Loved Adam giving everyone hell in Victor's office. LOL at Dicholas trying to take charge, sit down sir but I guess its better than him slobbering on Sage at the bar

Oh look Nikki's drunk...again mellow.png I know MTS loves playing this stuff but its gotten reductive

I don't like this Avery/Joe mess, honestly this whole story just needs to end already. Sharon holding Joe at pepper spray point was hilarious.

• Members

Abby doesn't have the brains God gave a seashell(LOL), Putting her in charge of anything is ridiculous.

Joe/Avery/dylan is enough to put a Meth addict to sleep...Don't even get me started on any story featuring Snortoria(reliquary anyone...???)since nine years ago.

Dickolas/ Sharon need to stop reproducing. Nikki drinking again...geez Upchuck, think of something else for her to do, I wanted Neil to get f'd up with her and get busy!

Adam's scene would have been 10X better had they known who he was! But I did chuckle a few times.

CBS, Sony...please fire this fool!

• Members

Not that anyone cares at this point...but when was the last time they talked about the murder mystery/Scooby Doo gang? Everything just got dropped...although I haven't been watching every day....it seems like it just got dropped. And in the middle the whole thing, Yack/Marco even made comments about the whole thing needing to be dropped...as if he had something to do with it. What a meandering mess. What was the point?

• Members

I don't think you've missed the reveal Fevuh. As far as I know, so far the only people who know about Marco are Victor, Adam, Marissa and Jack. Kevin is on the trail and has seen securtiy tape footage that shows Jack and Marco in the same area at almost the same time in front of CL. He's suspicious and he'll probably be the one who breaks the case considering he has no other reason for being at this point.

Now that Summer and Kyle are a thing they should have a name. Based on todays horrible sex scene where Kyle rings the doorbell, Summer answers (wearing a thick bathrobe that covers her from head to toe) and they fall on the couch I vote for Suk. Or maybe Suky.

Kummer?

• Members

Today was actually pretty good. Faith wanted to see Victor so Sharon, who threw away her meds but is still very rational and logical, took her to the jail. Victor changed into a regular shirt out of his jail issue shirt (nice touch) and had a very calm conversation with Sharon and then a cute as all get out moment with Faith. Nick and Vicki are teaming up at Newman to take on Gabe/Adam, good luck with that, and Abby and Chelsea are teaming up to be the Laverne and Shirley Cheif Operating Officers. I lost track a long time of ago of who actually owns Newman or Jabot or Newman Jabot but they must be privately held because no board of directors would stand for the shenanigans currently going on in the exeucutive suite.

Christine is now in the Paul/Dylan/Avery/Joe mix.

• Members

I'll begrudgingly admit that I'm glad Victor and Sharon had their first civil conversation in a long time....I hate that it won't last though....

I also liked how they brought up Cricket's rape and Derek Stuart.....even if Lauralee had to tell them all that herself....

Archived