Days: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I love Clyde. He's such a refreshing take on a villain. And a more realistic one to boot. Stefano is so played out at this point. Ridiculous how he can get away with everything and do anything with never any consequences. Im rooting for Clyde in the battle with Stefano.

• Members

So who did Will sleep with in L,A,? Did that happen off-screen because I don't remember that at all (not that I watch every day). The bellhop dude, Derrick, did he sleep with Will, or was it Sonny, I know he flirted with Paul. I can't keep these guys' relationships straight (ISWYDT).

DOOL's timeslot is being changed yet again in my market (Washington, D.C./MD/VA). Meredith Viera's show and DOOL are trading places, Meredith to noon and DOOL back to 1pm.

• Members

I don't blame Freddie Smith for bolting. This [!@#$%^&*] is terrible. Now I'm starting to hate Sonny just as much as I do Will. Sonny taking the blame for everything is bullshit. Yeah, Will was too young to have a kid and get married, but that doesn't forgive or excuse any of his behaviors. Dreadful, dreadful writing.

Archived