Days: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wanna give Terrell Ransom huge props! He will be missed and has done an amazing job playing Theo the past 7 years! While I am excited to see these kids grow up, I am sad to see the kids I've grown attached to leaving.

I wanna give Terrell Ransom huge props! He will be missed and has done an amazing job playing Theo the past 7 years! While I am excited to see these kids grow up, I am sad to see the kids I've grown attached to leaving.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone could do business in Salem who wouldn't want to all the major corporations do business in the town square ( where underage drinking is permitted) and in the living room of A mansion or a small library that we are to believe hAs always been there lol

• Members

First off, I love now his thread has been dead for 4 days haha (weekdays that is). I was pondering the term "long suffering" this morning and he first thing I thought of was us Days fan and how we really and truly know the definition of the term long suffering. So I decided to refresh my memory and look up what day it was that Higley/Griffith announcement was made (I was thinking it was in March) it was February 9th people!!! Feb 9th! .. We collectively as a fan base truly know the meaning of long suffering haha

Sidenote: I'm pretty sure the "night and day" frozen yogurt set has not always had an outside service booth. It looked cheap as hell. And what was the purpose if adding it there!?!? I wish they wouldn't just alter sets for absolutely no reason!

End of rant.

• Members

In response to the John/Marlena talk a page or so ago. I will admit I was an uber fan. Only Sonny and Brenda from GH beat them for me as the best couple on soaps. That being said, I am way over both couples these days. WN/DH had great chemistry in the beginning, but I thought the DH's together were hotter since 1986. By 1991 the magic between Roman and Marlena was gone and I never got the John/Izzy B love. They had like anti-chemistry. I thought J/M's affair storyline was one of the best on the show. Didn't care much for the possession. I thought John/Marlena/Kristen were what made the 90's. Once Eileen left I felt like they were left in limbo with the re-cast Roman story and the actual wedding we waited for forever to be ruined by subsex. The biggest mistake ever was changing John from Roman. He fit the role seamlessly. Marlena has always been a stronger character than John and the true star, but I still believe they have chemistry. It's just so convoluted now I am barely interested. The same with Sonny and Brenda. They still have chemistry but everything is so convoluted that you just can't go back. Why would I anyone who likes Marlena (or Brenda) want them to be with those men?

• Members

It's never had that booth. It's always just been a store with windows from a high school play. They couldn't have just shown Jennifer walking out the door with her fro-yo/smoothie/whatever?

I love the idea of the Town Square, but the whole set feels so claustrophobic to me now.

Also, where did Nicole get so much sh*t? She's been living like a vagabond for years. Suddenly all this crap shows up at Daniel's place?

• Members

You know the old saying of one person's trash being the other's treasure. I adored John and Isabella and was glad John chose her over Marlena. Never liked or "got" the Doc love. So I guess it all evens out. :)

And - to me - although Drake Hogestyn has never, ever been a strong actor, I think his charisma he once had and his earnestness really came through in his pairing with Isabella.

Sadly, the charisma seemed to have vanished.

• Members

Horton Town Square is just a step above GL's Main Street. DAYS' only plus is that it doesn't look nearly as tacky as GL's Main Street, which literally looked like a junkyard of old sets mushed together to create a new one.

Now, when Marlena gets "hit by a car" while perusing HTS the way Olivia "hit" Reva with her parked car, then I'll really be worried.

• Members

A big YAY to the show finally getting back to Eric and Eve. Please pursue this Days

I forgot to mention, Daniel saves Serena but then rips into her like some caveman. I really hate him

its not. GH is the absolutely worse. Days is boring but GH is downright terrible. I think a different writer could make alot of the current stories on Days work, but GH, there's no hope there. All the stories suck and just need to end

Archived