Days: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say, I'm really enjoying John these days. His stuff today with both Paul and Brady was great. Drake does this likable dad stuff so well. Such a better fit than "edgy" John.

I loved Paul calling Will's dumb ass out. Not that any of it will take, but someone had to say it.

• Members

Aww, I didn't know today was Terrell's last day :( I'll miss him and Theo's relationships with Chad and Abby, but I'm looking forward to teenaged Theo and what that brings for Abe, who desperately needs SOMETHING to do.

I liked Paul and John's interactions today. I'm warming back up to John but it's taking a long time. The writing for John and Drake's acting have left a lot to be desired for a while now. Always nice to see Paul and Derrick sans shirt though. Christopher Sean should not be wasted on Guy Wilson when Freddie Smith leaves. But Wilson are soooo done. Sonny looks so annoyed everytime he's with Will and I'm tired of Guy pursing his lips so Will looks angry. Lord. So bad. No wonder Ari was passed out in his arms. Boy is BORING.

The show remains lifeless though. Zzzzz. I can't believe I'm even looking forward to Higley (moreso Griffith). And I'm losing any and all interest in Ben/Abby/Chad. Why does everything on this show lack *spark*

I also can't with this Brady/Theresa nonsense. I hate they're saddled with a kid. At least Anne was on but she's just too nasty and bitter anymore. She's just too one note.

• Members

Agree. Will should be one of the best parts of this story -- being Sami's son as well as many connections as a Brady and Horton. But the combination of poor writing for him with the bad acting (and especially the facial expressions) make Will unwatchable. It's really too bad because I feel like I should care about Will, but I just can't with him.

I like Christopher Sean, but I don't want him with Will. Will needs to go or be recast.

• Members

I'm with you on disliking John. Maybe its because I haven't been watching Days as long as some, but I don't get the appeal of him and Marlena as a couple. I do like Marlena alone though. But I'm OK with him being a dad to Paul. I think he's OK in that role.

Archived