Days: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Great to see Derrick yesterday but Will's schemes are so stupid. Um if I were Paul Id be thanking Will for pointing Derrick my way…LOL. And its obvious that Sonny is a bit on edge double dating with Paul.

And JJ….damn…nice opening scenes….

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CM has had that puffy/tired/hungover look for weeks. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. In his defense, he probably came to work hungover ONE day in 2013 and they shot all these scenes in that day before going dark for three months...

• Members

Guy Wilson does not want to hear my thoughts on the bar fight.. Or any other scene he is in.

I did enjoy Rafe tossing the guys out of his club, though

When Derrick was first on the show, I will admit, a lot of his praise from me was for his looks.  But now that he's been given a little backstory, I really like the character.  I know quite a few guys whose family have turned their back on them for coming out..He brings a different angle to the characters involved in the "gay" storyline...someone not accepted and making his own way...Unlike all of the other characters who have gotten free and easy love and respect from the Horton/Brady/Kiriakis/Black families.  I hope he gets some story.

I know I can't be the only one disappointed that T was given his walking papers...  

Serena, Please leave town, you've been Jordan-ing around long enough.....

I seriously hope they are aiming to get Kate away from good old Clyde and into Justin's orbit. With Aiden on his way out the door(all the signs are pointing to it), could Rafe/Hope/Bo be on the horizon?  GG and KA seem so comfortable working together, and while Rafe isn't a favorite, I like his relationship with Ciara.

• Administrator

Billy Flynn and Kate Mansi were great these past couple of episodes.  These two have it. 

I'm really enjoying Clyde.  DAYS hasn't any any long term villains in such a long time, so I hope Josh/Dena keep Clyde around.  He's mixing it up with the both the older and younger characters.  And it helps having a good actor in the role too. 

• Members

Grace was the name of the child that was swapped for Sydney. Chad was her father, and Mia, an unmemorable character, was her mother. At that point, we didn't know Chad was a Dimera, and Grace was being raised by Sami as her daughter and Rafe was her stepfather for all extents and purposes. Chad only found out Grace was his daughter after the little girl died.

• Members

Really liked the Paul/Derrick kiss and their chemistry. Too bad cartoon villain Will is pulling the strings. I can't with this crap. Cut your losses, DAYS, please. Guy Wilson is just bad. I can't take it anymore. Freddie, Christopher and Spencer acted circles around him.

I can't believe I am saying this but it was nice to see Rafe. You realize how many characters are literally doing nothing. Rafe, Eve, Jennifer, Hope, Aiden ... yet Ben, Clyde, Serena, and Daniel continue to suck up airtime.

I absolutely detested the scenes between Nicole and Daniel as she pleaded for him to still love her and how she wanted to be "worthy" of his love. I can't. It was [!@#$%^&*] awful. Tomlin must have a lot of personal issues, or someone on this show does. Ari killed it while Shawn sucked as always. Shawn used to be decent, what happened to him? Daniel has killed him and every other character he's around. It pisses me off to no end that Eric is now the obstacle to this great love Daniel and Nicole have. Which they never did.

Archived