GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I enjoyed todays episode. Bringing back little Jake and the Jake / Jason secret were really interesting to me. I loved Laua's scenes at Wyndemere and Carly's scenes around little Jake. It is great to see the big effect that little boy has to so many people.

Looking forward to see Bobbie tomorrow.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice try RC with Patricia and Mom again but B&B episode squashed yours.

Ryan Paevey acting hasn't improved one bit. His scenes with Dante were bad. He just reads his lines with nothing to them.

​Maxie shut up….what an annoying character.

I don't care for Lucas storyline since he is on like once a month. The whole Im married stuff came out of nowhere…more lazy out your behind writing from RC.

Valerie needs to leave PC. Her character is awful. Does she have any fans out there??

Lulu should have found out about Dante's cheating and left PC with Luke and Laura and Lucky….they all need a break.

Tomorrow is back to everything that is horrible about GH…all of RC and FV pets front and center.

• Members

Yeah. Brad says he already married. Dreadful. Who is it? An Iraqi woman named Ameera? What is this ATWT circa 2008? If this is Ron's idea of a story for the gays, just don't give them one than.

It was nice seeing young Patricia back cause the actress is great, but all I kept thinking was, can someone rescue her from this mess of a show? She's too talented.

• Members

Another horrible episode. Just terrible.

I feel like each episode is just another handful of 5-minute plays. The Patricia/Lena stuff came back out of nowhere, and Geary was awful playing two parts. And no, it's not enough that the girl playing Patricia is good, or that Laura Wright did a nice job. The whole thing reeked.

Sucking even more? Lucas hearing that Brad is already married. Who the frick cares? We know these two will now disappear for a month. All they got today was their 5-minute play.

Nothing else was any good, either. It was all awful.

Those of you who say Tony Geary is leaving at the right time are wrong. He stayed too long. This show is running on fumes.

Archived