GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

What in the hell did I just sit through? This episode was just mindless crap. Franco, Ava/Denise, Nina, Silas, Valerie, and Kiki are the most contrived characters on a soap I think I have ever had to sit through. Franco threatening to kill Morgan if he does Kiki wrong is absolutely ridiculous. Silas going to Scott's office to turn himself in for kidnapping AJ, er, Avery and catching Franco trying to get into the desk drawer was so freaking predictable. Is it to much to ask that Kiki moves to the Hamptons permanently? Emme Rylan's fake crying on Dillon's shoulder was cringe-worthy. The new writers take over in August, meaning we'll have to endure the remainder of RC's "work" until the middle of September, right? I don't think I'll be able to make it until then without kicking in the TV screen. Get ya fast forward fingers ready!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was a disaster but Maura and Michelle playing BFF was kind of funny. I LOLed at the end when Nina said she didn't deserve Denise because she wanted to STAB AVA'S EYES OUT. Both actresses play well off each other. It's too bad both have such rancid characters and an even worse storyline.

I loved Franco threatening to stab Morgan. I wish he would've done it.

Yup, those were definitely

• Members

Unless they made her the true person out to take over ELQ and she could spar with Tracy, there is literally no one on the show she would be entertaining with. The Maxie fight was fun but she can't do that every day. I truly cannot think of a single actor on the show I would call good who she should be working with. Jane Elliott is it.

• Members

I wasn't watching back in the day, how much interaction did Laura have with Carly and Sonny? The preview with the three of them seems random AF to me.

Whenever they update the opening credits, they ratchet asses better not screw over Genie again and leave her out. Even if they only keep her through December/January, she deserves to be in them after being kept off the show by Tony for all these [!@#$%^&*] years. Let her sparkle in the ten second Nintendo space game opening titles please lawd.*

*Oh, and I guess give her a legit storyline too. That'd be nice, but I don't wanna be too greedy.

• Members

Laura/Sonny had a lot of story in the 90s. When Lucky was "killed" in the fire above Jake's (the garage), she gave him Hell. But, they had a lot of (wait for it......) on screen scenes in which they actually had conversations * Not a flashback after three months of scenes that should have aired*

As for Laura/Carly, there was some story, but I'm drawing a blank...

Archived