GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow so they actually wrote in dialogue for Laura to say why she and Luke don't need to say goodbye and thus validating Geary's hatred toward Genie? What a hack job, especially since tons of people who haven't tuned in in decades are probably watching this episode right now expecting to see Luke and Laura, and rightfully so.

• Members

I'm not watching but was stalking the Twitter feeds. Something about how "we said goodbye long ago." I guess it would be hard to top/redo the 2013 goodbye scenes but still, this is seriously ridiculous and Geary's power and control over the entire situation is blatantly transparent.

• Members

So Luke gave Lulu a goodbye note to give to Laura addressed "Angel." How stupid. But maybe Genie didn't want a goodbye scene either, as a way to try to distance Laura from "Luke and Laura" if she is going to establish her as a separate character for the first time in decades.

• Members

That exit was lackluster but that's what the network and writers/producers get for letting a star have more say so than they deserve.

IF the flashback clips of Luke's time on GH were cut out b/c of Anthony Geary then that's some bulls--t. He would've played whatever was on the page if I was writer. But if Ron and Frank chose that ending then they need to be stoned.

I still say they should've put a bullet in Luke's drunken, worthless, vagabond ass.

Archived