GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH continues to be a mess. Maxie…what an annoying character and actress…more of Maxie and Mr. Wood making out the entire time….how boring. Once again we have the lovey dovey couple. When did they get back together by the way? Did I miss something? When did Spinelli leave? I tell you Carlivati is one horrid writer.

Lulu and Valerie…this story came out of nowhere…another contrived mess but Valerie is such a unneeded character. Dante what a loser he has become.

The Luke and Tracy scenes were ok. JE is one great actress.

• Members

Kirsten Storms's voice is unbearable.

"Can you believe how talented I am?" Such arrogance and stupidity. And was that an inside joke at his nonexistent acting?

I'd like Julian a lot more if they didn't try to tell us that he's a hero.

I still can't deal with Maurice's bizarre pauses between words.

Luke really is a big dummy!

Dante's better off without Lulu or Valerie. I'm glad Jordan called him out today.

I wish it was Julie Marie Berman's Lulu today with Valerie.

• Members

Remember at the nurses ball when Nathan/Ellie went together to make Frog & Pad jealous and after it was over Ellie & Spinelli realized they really wanted each other after all and left. Some of the most embarrassing GH scenes I've seen ever so not surprised you blocked it out

• Members

I was watching Entertainment Tonight or another show similar. Tony Geary and Genie Francis mentioned about Luke and Laura's pure, true love? Didn't Luke rape her? LOL. Is this like Todd and Blair on One Life to Live? Didn't ABC do this a few times over the years? I think I remember that.

Or was that Todd and Marty. I don't remember. But for Tony and Genie to say that kind of stuff....ew.

Archived