GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scooter is adorable and funny. Since the Muppets are a Disney property, and they are having a new show in the fall, they could have them on for network synergy. At least they would be entertaining, as it would be nearly impossible to screw up the Muppets right?

• Members

I can't believe this story was Luke's swan song. TG called it cheesy, but it wasn't even that. It was just nothing. There was no real adventure or mystery. It was over before it started. All I can think of is Rust's line in True Detective "Closure. There's no such thing as closure". There could have been in this case, but it all just fell so flat. Luke's last hurrah should have lasted months, instead we got nothing. I don't even really care who's fault it is. There's plenty of blame to go around I'm sure.

• Members

They had more than enough time to pen something memorable but decided to send off an icon with trash!

I caught a little bit of that, and I thought it was kind of nice the way they did it. Naturally, she's thinking "poor Jason" and then it finally hits her that she has no idea who donated Joss' kidney. That was a really good way to play it, IMHO.

• Members

The only way I'd accept a Susan thing with RB is if it's part of a long con with her father - who I assume is here on Nikolas' behest re: ELQ as a mole - and if she is either killed off or simply written off after six more months of corporate drama. Rebecca Budig is doing her job but she and this character have no place on this overcrowded show long-term. Anything other than that somewhat smart twist, and Hayden can never wake up AFAIC.

• Members

Wow, Tracy said she was never going to take Luke and she actually stood by her words

Valerie had some nerve acting like a self righteous bitch with Lulu today after what her thot ass did. I really cant stand her ass. I have a feeling she's pregnant which is especially messy since Lulu cant get pregannt

Archived