GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like snarky Q guardian Jason a lot more than I've liked Jason since about 2000, so I'm deeply biased.

That being said, I'm still not over the multiple levels of quality control failure in the scripted scenes with Laura and Holly yesterday. There were so many huge continuity issues (when and how Luke and Holly had their affair, what Holly knew about Laura and Lucky, whether or not she knew Bill, etc.). Ron doesn't need to be on-set to catch those - many HWs aren't, and haven't been for many years - but someone in the production should have. Also, the Bill snafu aside (which still should not been allowed), I have to wonder how much of the other big mistakes were scripted and/or cleared by RC. He has many faults but I'm pretty sure he knows his GH history better than that. When he wants to he can be almost as anal as any of us.

• Members

Billy Miller as Jason is a big failure. How long will Carlivati drag this out? BM as Jason is so boring and comma inducing.

The Denise story is just awful. Its Janet from ATWT all over again….

Charlie's Angels today was darn painful. The way the 5 come up with that idiotic plan…just bad….cant wait for Tony Shelly Hack Geary to leave….

• Members

I find Denise to be just as big a fail as I found Ava to be.

Both BM and MW (among others) must have something on someone to keep being hired.

I'm speechless over this Luke/Laura/Robert/Holly/Bill bullshit. Too much stupid there.

• Members

I admit I have actually watched this show for the last month for some reason....I mean I watched here and there from 2009-2011, but after hearing everyone complain I had to join in on the fun....LOL

all I can say so far......not that he's a bad actor, but damn has that Dillon but shoved down our throats or what?....I know this is probably typical Cartini showing off their latest "meat" but enough already....and the fact that it's turned into Dante thinking Lulu is having an affair with Dillion is just stupid.....

BM chomped on his teeth like 10 times during that scene with Nickolas yesterday....tongue.png

• Members

It was more distracting then usual....though I haven't watched chompers on my screen in over a year anyways....

I will say that him and Chad Duell look like they are related...forgive me for saying I like them having scenes together....

I already know how this is gonna go down, but what's the point of Nina again??

Archived