B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ivy: "He (Liam) seems fixated on her (Steffy) too. Where do I draw the line?"

Huh, bitch? You draw the line when he tells you, he loves and WANTS to be with the other woman. Why is she still with him? Didnt she make a big speech about how she was too good to be with a man that had eyes for someone else?

Katie: "I wont let you be a doormat" Thats rich, considering she is Bill's dormant

Wyatt made sense today. Liam clearly wants to be with Steffy. He is dead wrong for stringing Ivy along instead of making a clear break now that they have their marriage annulled. He shouldnt be dating both bc its not fair.

Any guesses as to how Aly might try and kill Steffy? Poison? Gunshot? Run her over?

She was technically recurring though so she was still on the show. KM flat out left. Its not the same yet as B&B does need to update their opening as they havent done so yet. There is people to add and take away. If they update and KM is still there, then I will have to wonder, but Im sure she'll be removed

You just know they are having Aly target her to garner more sympathy. They didnt have Aly act distraught and broken down when Rick and Maya were bullying and humiliating her, but now that Maya is out as trans, they are going to use Aly as the "villian" to hurt her

• Members

Not for long at least. She has bipolar disorder and is on meds. She had scar tissue on her brain which caused her to become even more violent and psychotic and that was used as an excuse to have her avoid jail.

Speaking of which, Pam is failing Aly bc Im sure she inherited the crazy tick from her. Pam should see the signs in Aly and know there is something seriously wrong with ehr considering she is the one closest to Aly in the family and should notice that she's different

• Members

The sad thing is Maya deserves Aly's hatred towards her since she and Rick treated her like dirt. I have a feeling Aly is going to kidnap Maya and Steffy…hold them captive somewhere….One thing I don't get is why does Aly go back to Taylor running down her mother when she wasn't there and was too young to understand when it happened? Her recollection is exactly like the accident and makes zero sense to me.

• Members

She knows what happened. She heard the stories, so I wouldnt put much into them using that flashback. I dont think they need to have the actors re-enact new scenes so its different than what actually happened

• Members

If Wyatt only knew Nicole was more than willing to expose Maya for who she was on a moment's notice if she did not get her way when she first got here. Then she was all "don't tell!" to Maya when she thought she had snagged herself a rich boyfriend and didn't want to ruin that. Wyatt may have done her wrong, but she is not grand victim. Ugh.

• Members

This was by far the craziest #### this show has ever done. I LOVED IT!

Speaking of crazy: did KKL return from her time off without notice? Cause Brooke is thrown into scenes WITHOUT ANY DIALOGUE these days. I repeat: any dialogue. This is Alycrazy. LOL

I actually don't mind - it just feels so bizarre as this show has always been about Brooke's vagina eh love life.

• Members

Wyatt and Ivy have more chemistry together than she with Liam. Id rather they explore than than pining over Liam and Steffy

I think Bell has finally reached a point where he doesnt know what to do with her

• Members

Wyatt and Steffy already feel incredibly forced and out of place and now they're trying to insinuate that Ivy and Wyatt is a possibility as well? What a way to force a quad down our throats when a triangle would work just fine. Katie's line ''If you choose to move on then Wyatt's not a bad place to land'' must've been the most horrible shite Katie has ever spoken. How random was that? Because getting together with your ex's brother is a great idea that never fails. And because that's how love/lust works, just suggest someone to another person and feelings for each other will magically appear.

Wyatt has no history with either of them because Bell thought it was cute to have him obsess over Hope's vagina. Since then Bell doesn't no what to do with him. That stupid fling with Nicole was also unbelievable as hell. Here's an idea: GET HIM OFF THE SHOW HE IS USELESS!!!!

I'm so ffing annoyed angry.png. I've definitely not taken such a strong dislike to a character this much since Carly Tenney on ATWT. At least Carly wasn't useless, she was just annoying and on way too much.

Rant over.

On a positive note: I love the actors playing Maya's parents.

• Members

I'm inclined to agree. This can sometimes be a problem on B&B, where they paint a character into a corner, or they're not really compatible with potential romantic pairings, yet they refuse to write them off (i.e. Katie Logan, as played by Heather Tom). It gets silly when they ONLY pursue members of the same family.

Archived