B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: xo #PRAB (Plymouth Rock ass bitch)

Now watching Thursday's episode...

Nicole (to Brooke): That's Zende, Kristen's son.

Pam: She knows who he is,

:lol: Pam shade.

Aly (to Steffy): Don't look at me like I'm some kind of nutjob.

I'm cracking up! But that was really crass of Aly to say that Steffy losing her twin sister was no comparison to Aly losing her mom. Equally terrible.

• Members

BTW - KM looked stunning in the opening shots. They were smart to lead with the outdoor visuals and, I've said it 100x, they are the only soap based in LA to EVER take advantage of the outdoors, but also do it well. Even LA-soaps not based in LA, but in Midwest or East Coast towns, could still work in great outdoors shots - prime time has LA double for other cities all the time. I really thought Friday was going to be kinda of throwaway episode with holiday, but B&B somehow manages to pack a lot of real story in those 19 minutes.

I normally don't dig psycho women stories, but this one is interesting because: 1) it's a younger person; 2) it's not because of a man; 3) the foundation for this character was set a long time ago (remember when child Aly shred Taylor's wedding gown?); 4) the driver of the Aly's delusions is based on something quite traumatic and 5) it's an interesting perspective on FC.

• Members

which is pretty ironic considering she keeps going on and on about how Darla was pure and moral, yet she's envisioning her urging her to murder her cousin? As if that wont cause a scandal for the Forrester family. Speaking of which, I hoped someone called Thorne after that outburst at the office. The entire family has failed her bc they all know she's crazy yet its the unspoken secret which they dont address.

• Members

The unspoken secret of mental illness....they are pretty much handling like most families do - hoping the 'flares' will stop soon and that everyone can get back to 'normal.' Steffy IS trying to reach out to Aly and talk it through, but Aly is way far gone. Despite all of the things I like about this story, it did come out of the blue - we all thought Aly was stable. Maybe I missed something, but was there a trigger that set Aly off?

• Members

She must be off her meds.

The Ivy/Liam/Steffie debacle shouldn't be enough to push her over the edge, since it doesn't even affect her. But we'll take it.

The angry Teletubby sun known as Darla is a question though. The real Darla wouldn't be so vindictive, so this ain't no angelic visit from the great beyond.

• Members

I'm officially obsessed with Aly, she is such a hoot. I was cracking up at every line that came out of her mouth. LOL at Teletubby sun Darla, perfect description. And yes, she's obviously not the true spirit of Darla but Aly's mental/emotional creation. The girl needs help.

DId you all notice that the map of the stars Mrs. Avant bought read "BEVERYLY HILLS" with an extra "Y"?

• Members

You are right. If anything were to cause her to regress, it should have been Rick and Maya. She keeps going on and on about how she's been bullied her whole life, well those two blatantly bullied her and mocked her at every turn. Its laughable how she says Steffy being President is just as bad as Rick being CEO....Huh? Steffy isnt mistreating her or the employees like he did. Nothing about the work environment is hostile, except when she blows up

• Members

Ivy: "I wish Liam just wanted me & only me but that doesn't seem to be the case" e5028380.gif basic line from a basic girl

John to Ivy: "Look kiddo, Steffy's got nothing on you" e5028380.gife5028380.gife5028380.gif She has EVERYTHING on her, pops

Ivy to Aly: "I'm not going to hand Liam over to Steffy" Bitch then why did you?

Aly to Ivy: "Don't give up, keep fighting for him, there is no way Liam would choose Taylor's slutty daughter over you" OMG laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

You guys. I am DYING. More classic lines from pilgrim girl this past week:

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM"

"How can you just push her aside when Steffy's back JIGGLING around the office"

"All we did was exchange a TYRANT for a SLUT"

"Steffy's the one all trashed out flaunting herself in front of you"

"She is DISGUSTING and FILTHY"

"I see things. I KNOW things" This little girl is nuts!

"You all look at me like I'm from another planet. As if I'm totally out of touch" Please tell me you guys saw the shady cutaway to Steffy when she said that? LOL.

Also. LOL @ Steffy saying "Oh, sit down, Aly!" laugh.pnglaugh.png Some of her other comments -- "Do you want some water or a sedative or something" "Oh your still here that's so awesome" laugh.pnglaugh.png I can't

I also LOVE the dramatic tension and music that arises whenever Steffy trys to touch Aly laugh.pnglaugh.png OMG when Steffy attempted to console Ivy for the 17th time and the Inception music kicked in. Love how the cam zoomed into Aly's psycho face and she flashed back to the accident.

JMW/Steffy is SUMMER QUEEN GODDESS OF ALL TELEVISION. Oh, my [@#$%]ing god when she put on her blue lingerie getup. LOVE. That scene should've been with Wyatt, NOT Liam's pathetic ass! Why did she take him back so fast?

The July 4th ep gave me LIFE. What a fabulous, shimmering half hour of utter entertainment! They went all out with the location, cinematography editing, etc! I can't decide who was more flawless during the shoot - Steffy or Maya? Both were breathtaking. I especially loved the slomo shots of Steffy gazing at the camera and waving the sparklers at us. Gorgeous.

OMG, Oliver is dating The Puritan? I guess I forgot or just didn't realize. He needs to get away from her FAST. Hope to see him in the mix w/Zende and Nicole who are beyond cute. Loved Zende's intro and getting to know his backstory through the flashbacks. Why aren't his parents on the show anymore?

• Members

LMAO! He was initially using her. Ridge was pushing him out of Forrester so he decided to date one to secure his place there. She eventually found out and dumped him but took him back when he admitted he developed real feelings for her. He was also the one that calmed her down last year when she was going crazy. She channeled all her negative and hateful energy into something positive when she fell in love but it doesnt look like Oliver is helping her much anymore now

Archived