B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think the new actor looks fine. Jury still out with me if he's a good actor or not, it's only been two episodes and he hasn't been given much to do yet.

I liked today's episode, but something still felt "off" about it, not sure what though.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I don't understand why Steffy would be lying. There's a ton of physical evidence that points to Steffy's self defense claim. There's the collage, Aly's fingerprints on the nail, rock, and tire iron, the tire tracks showing Aly's car coming to a halt. Yeah, the video that Ivy took looks bad for Steffy but it's taken out of context. The writing of Aly's death has been so bad.

He sort of found out. I wanted to see Thorne find out for real. Maybe show a scene where Thorne arrives where Ay died, or Thorne finding out at the hospital. We didn't even see Thorne say goodbye to his daugther.

• Members

Probably…todays show was off again. Why would BB have Liam break up with Ivy? Um..werent they broke up already when they annulled their marriage? No Thorne on today….yet Ridge and others were back at work? Huh? really the same day?

Nu Thomas reminds me of George Michael….LOL…just awful….he better play for the other team because he can't pull off being straight…LOL

• Members

They clearly are trying to find a 'logical' way to keep Liam & Steffy apart after the testing with Wyatt bombed. I think this 'detour' is happening because KM will return by November sweeps.

NuThomas & NuZende better get up to par because their pairings - LG & RE are way too talented to be brought down.

• Members

Liam kinda made it sound as if he wanted to keep seeing both Ivy and Steffy for the foreseeable future since he mentioned going back to just dating and not married when they signed the papers. Even when Ivy and Liam were married, Liam kept saying that things technically wouldn't change, they were still dating but the marriage certificate was simply a formality to ensure that Ivy was not deported. He said he had feelings for them both, which Steffy never liked to hear.

I guess Liam decided that if he was going to have Steffy in his life, it had to be only her but I don't think he made that clear until today. All the signs were there though as he spent absolutely no time alone with Ivy after that annulment went through.

• Members

I have not minded Thistle with Wyatt...Brooke /Deacon/Quinn scenes weren't bad...Not feeling NuThomas.At.All.  That strand of hair in his face the other day was distracting, and I just don't feel any chemistry with Caroline...at least none that isn't being forced on us...

Why can't Thorne stick around,?..Winsor Harmon brings so much to the short scenes he gets...He's come a long way from Del Hunkle days.  Emotional scenes are WH's strength, and his scenes since Aly's death were great.  Ridge could go to the Paris office and I would barely notice...Put Thorne back on contract, marry him off to Brooke to be the new patriarch/matriarch.....

• Members

Nah, hate his looks, hate his cringeworthy line delivery already with a passion. Next one please... He's by far the worst Thomas we had yet.

BTW, thank you for mentioning the bonus content for the memorial episode. It was sooooo much better 'cause the edited out parts made the whole thing make slightly sense. Still, it is indeed a terrible story so far.

• Members

Thomas' dinosaur jokes are so stupid. Yawn. I used to love Caroline but now she's stuck between two men I don't care about.

I was just about to declare Ivy as my favorite B&B character and then... well...  Way to kill my excitement for a character. The breakup scene with her and Liam fell flat as well. He didn't even say the words.

I FF'ed the entire show on Friday and it's been quite a while since I done that.

Archived