B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

WTF! Brad Bell skipped everyone finding out! I was looking forward to today's episode because I thought we'd see Thorne finding out. I also wanted to see Eric and Oliver's reaction. Then maybe have a seen with the two brothers who now both lost a child. You just cannot skip all these heartbreaking scenes! It's like Aly died for nothing. If you're going to kill off a legacy character, at least give us some emotional scenes. Did Carlivati write these last two episodes? Because everything happened off screen.

The montage was nicely done though....but wow, that's two really disappointing episodes in a row.

• Members

Didn't someone say today - yesterday she was alive, and today she's gone? WTF? For 2 parents and 1 sibling on my part...you can't even plan a memorial service or funeral in that time. No one has a funeral or Memorial the next day. So disjointed And today, why did the guy who plays Deacon sit up in the Funeral seat and look pissed? And why was Quinn sitting there looking so sorrowful? Whatever...those 2 have no sorrow for anyone. LOL. BAD. Who does Darren Brooks - Wyatt - have pictures of? Shouldn't even be employed. He stands and looks at actresses and does the "O" mouth and looks concerned and stupid??? People keep trashing Ivy...she's one of the better actresses on the show. What I do have to say is...whoever plays Thorne - he did pretty well with not many spoken words. I really do hope Aly isn't dead...she showed chops at times which is a lot more than can be said for some of the cast.

• Members

But opinions...I'll continue...you'd think that Ally was Bert Bauer on Guiding Light. She was on the show for a few years, even if you counted when she was a kid. That was an issue for me. Entire show devoted to Aly's death? I hope she's not dead.

• Members

So I've been traveling since Saturday and I happened to catch B&B live today - thinking it was Tuesday because when everyone walked in at Forrester Mansion and was talking about service, etc. I thought, darn I wished I had seen Monday's episode! After a few minutes I realized my 'date' mistake. But EVEN weirder, this episode was supposed to air Friday.

I'm glad they had Ridge speak up a bit about Aly and her problems. Oh, in the montage, I loved the irony of Aly in her bathing suit they being a total "Steffy" using her sexuality on Oliver. The Liam scenes reminded me just how worthless the Aly character was during the inception. Scott Clifton was a trouple during that 'testing' period.

• Members

I say kudos to WH for nailing the pain today, his scenes with KKL/JMC and later during the funeral...

Also when Oliver got up to speak, ZC nailed it with the expressions.

ITA a lot of beats should have been in place before this episode. Thorne needs to have a confrontation with Rick and Maya for their treatment of Aly.

Since Sally is alive and "travelling", shouldn't there have been a mention of a condolence from her...I know it's nit-picky, but it goes along with the history of Darla/ Thorne. I thought Taylor was dating Thorne...Just sayin...

The montages though, were wonderful. If Aly truly is gone, I wish Ashlyn Pearce the best...She sure entertained me!!

Archived