B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The new Thomas looks too plastic but I wouldnt mind if he was for Brooke. She doesnt really have anything going for her these days and she doesnt seem to work with what the show has evolved into. Thomas and Brooke? Why not? It wont last anyway. Without Taylor though, it does seem rather pointless

• Members

Not gonna last. In the end with B&B, it always comes back to Brooke. It's the whole basis of the show. We've had these periods of new characters and summer storylines before. B&B is about triangles, Brooke in them, if not in them at least involved in the drama, babies, weddings.

• Members

Maybe....

Crazy, jealous, self-concious, paranoid, ageing Brooke stalking Ridge and Caroline. Watching from a distance. She decides to !@#$%^&*] with him and this is where Thomas comes in the picture. (of course it will be written so that Brooke looks like the victim, don't worry, Brad knows how to do this [!@#$%^&*].)

Brooke (SFTV ) should go back to her old ways HARDCORE, nobody gives a !@#$%^&*] she is older now, I want her to act like a deranged prostitute (but hurting and confused and moral and all that [!@#$%^&*], Brad will mix this up!), she needs to seduce Thomas (should be written to seem unintentional), then parade around Ridge, make him think she is with the better version, the younger version. Revenge. Big time. Soon Thomas realises he's been used and turns to Caroline. Here we have 1.5 years of drama. I need to write for this show.

• Members

Maybe in the 90s and early 00s but its 2015. Brooke hasnt been relevant in about a year. She's been back for 7 months. The show evolved and moved on without her and she doesnt fit into its current vision. Bell tried to make her work when she came back and she flopped and has been on the backburner ever since. The days of B&B being the Brooke Logan show are over. She's not even a supporting character at this point. She's just there and has less to do than Pam and Charlie.

I wouldnt even call that a lead story. It was one of those very quick filler arcs which amounted to nothing and went nowhere

• Members

Be realistic. No other actor could work so masochistically year after year after year. Only KKL. These newbies don't have her stamina for sex storylines and scandals!

And... this new STAR Maya has been a flop of a character, re-written 1000 times, in the end constructed to fit a social wave of interest.

• Members

If I were him I drop the story fast…it has been a total bust IMO….it received about 2 days of press and then nothing…not saying Brooke should get a story…anyway what kind of story could they give her? More tramping around?? So boring..same old with her. How old is Brooke now…90??

Archived