B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh wow, did not see that ending coming at all. I just assumed Aly would be institutionalized. I hope she's not dead. I think she will be in a coma

She had a glass of wine but she wasnt drunk. Alcohol had little to do with why Darla was killed

Brooke isnt the face of FC nor does she have any power. Up until recently, she wasnt even working there and Im still not convinced she currently does. She was co-President, but Steffy replaced her and there was no word about her getting a new position.

• Members

I was glad to see how Liam and Wyatt finally let Thorne in on how Aly was being treated by Rick and Maya. Maya and Rick seem to be sorry, but they can't seem to understand how much they could affect someone with their behavior. Maya in particular, who I assume was bullied in her childhood and such, should already know that type of behavior has the potential to screw them up, Aly especially. They knew Aly was going with it because she wanted her shoe line.

I was surprised Aly was killed off. I agree a youth mental health storyline would have been much better in the long run, although today's episode was very good.

Heck, this could be the end of Thorne and Oliver's run on the show. But right now, at least Thorne will be around for a little bit.

• Members

IA with above. Thank god for Liam not letting Rick and Maya off the hook when they tried to downplay how nasty they were to Aly.

Why the heck hasnt anyone called Ridge? Considering his daughter is MIA and possibly in danger, you'd think they'd inform him. At the very least call to see if he's heard from her.

I know some liked that Ivy went out alone but IMO, that was stupid. Aly is deranged and considering no one knows where either woman is, more ground could be covered if mutliple people went out on a search. It looks rather silly how they are all just sitting around the mansion while Ivy is alone driving around

I see they addressed the Oliver situation but its lame how he isnt around for any of this

I get that but Brooke is a nonfactor to her and the company. She rarely sees her. Steffy wasnt on her hitlist till she re-entered her life and she started seeing her almost everyday. Besides Aly isnt heated about Steffy and Maya bc their tramps. She has bigger personal issues here. Maya treating her like sh-t and Steffy representing the woman that killed her mother. She doesnt see or think rational to them bc she associates them with great pain and/or loss in her life

• Members

I got spoiled by social media (argh, why would SOD reveal this twist in a headline? There was no way around it...)

I hope she doesn't die, because I think there's more story to tell with her, even if down the line. And both Ridge and Thorne will have dead daughters. For a soap that's doing an amazing job of passing the torch and grooming the next generation, they've got to make sure they don't shoot themselves in the foot by killing off legacy children. Especially children in the most prominent family of the show.

Side note: I, too, appreciate the way they've changed up Ashleigh Brewer/Ivy's look. That is honestly one thing that bugged me. Her hairstyle looked outdated and was just unflattering.

• Members

I wasnt suggesting that. I means Aly is a nut and wants to hurt Stefffy. They should have had as many people looking for her as possible so they could find her quicker. Leaving Steffy out there with a psycho that wants to get her and only having one person searching was foolish

Archived