B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AP is an awesome find as a young actress. She confident in her acting choices for someone so young, and she sells Aly's pain and anger in equal measure. Kudos to her performances so far, and for JMW's restraint in her acting choices, showing a mix of compassion, pity, frustration and justifiable anger at her young cousin without over-emoting. Also, a great use of history by the show, bringing a storyline full circle after all these years.

• Members

Surprising ending, very surprising, but good. This reminds me of when Donna saw Stephanie "push" Jackie off the balcony, it's going to end up seemingly like Steffy did this on purpose even though it was self-defense.

Shallow comment, but Winsor Harmon looks really good.

• Members

Holy Cr*p! I did not expect that to happen. I'm shocked this wasn't spoiled anyway. Fits with what I said in my post last night about Aly fitting into the show, but I'm still stunned. Very bold move and sets up some really interesting stories with Steffy/Liam/Ivy/Wyatt. If Hunter Tylo does not end up in episodes soon, I'll be very disappointed. Except for turning Rick into Dick and Drunk Brooke, the show has really been hitting it since last October. Remarkable.

• Members

I had to laugh though at Ally talking about how bad Steffy and Maya are yet the tramp of them all is Brooke. Shouldn't she be on her list of hate too? I mean she is the slut of Forrester and Stephanie hated her for that….LOL.

Today's show had to be the best episode of a soap Ive seen in years! Everything flowed really well and Rick finally admitted he treated Ally like dirt. Thorne should have been more upset with Rick over it than he appeared.

I laughed when Liam was anxious because he couldn't be the hero again and wanted to find Steffy….

I wonder if the Ally tragedy will result in Thorne vs Ridge again 2.0? I believe WH is on the back on the show for a while.

Archived