B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I haven't seen todays episode but Maya and Rick are blah….they are not the super couple Bradley Bell is trying to make them. The Maya pimping went overboard and I think its being reflected in ratings. The show has been having some drops in ratings….I really don't care for the couple. Rick totally did a 180 with his obsession with Forrester….and all his huff and puffing went nowhere….what a disappointed when they had a good thing going.

I really wish they hadn't done the storyline with Maya cause that totally ruined the storyline for Rick and her. Now I find them as a boring forced couple with nothing left….might as well sideline them again…sad but IMO true.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I guffawed when I heard that too Cheap.

Even with it's flaws, of the 4 soaps remaining on network B&B is the best of the lot. I agree that Oliver's absence is very weird. Maybe there will be a separate scene tomorrow where we see Carter and Oliver talking about what in the world Oliver's been busy with that he hasn't been around Aly.

I also am starting to get annoyed with Aly's delusions of her Mother's chastity. Someone needs to set homegirl straight about the circumstances under which she came about and that Darla was actually a jump-off. It might be safer if Aly discover this on her own though, because I could imagine that anyone who tells her the truth about Darla and shatters the delusion may just get beaten to death by Aly with a hammer since Aly is totally unhinged. And Thorne should've been back like yesterday, the day before yesterday.

Maya's father's discomfort with the situation is realistic. He had a dream for his son, especially as the eldest and the male who was supposed to carry on the Avant name and legacy but I loved the pride expressed by Maya's mother (I was getting Thelma Frye feels and I loved that!).

I know I'm being politically incorrect but I found myself focused on the hands of the models a lot and I couldn't help but notice that Maya had the smallest hands of all the models. And I started thinking that as a guy, Myron must've had incredibly small hands. I know, it's silly but I couldn't help it.

• Members

+1 for me with Vivienne. I'm enjoying AMH in the role, and she's the kind of actress to say things as they are, that the show hasn't had in a while! Obba's Julius is being played perfectly. The way he is uncomfortable, yet somewhat trying(whether to get on the gravy train or to be connected with his child) to know Maya...he's a very good actor. I think the casting department deserves a big thumbs up for their casting of all the Avants...

• Members

I love Aly losing her sh#t, but I also can't believe no one has even mentioned calling Thorne or questing whether they should(unless I missed that, which is entirely possible). I have watched the show the whole series, but I cant imagine Stephanie and Eric starting Forrester as the puritan fashion house Aly envisions smile.png

Am I the only one not impressed with Isis? I don't think she is pretty and she is WAY too skinny. I know models are supposed to be skinny, but DAYUM..

• Members

On Friday, did you all catch that brilliant shot of Aly shooting daggers out of her eyes to Steffy while steam from the steamer in the background looked like it was coming out of the top of Aly's head?

• Members

Well someone should clue Brad on this cuz he didn't get the memo, nor is he reading your almost daily bashing of them pre and post the TG story.

I do think they r def over pimping Maya, and Rick's comment bout Maya's honesty made me LMAO, but its great seeing a woman of color being the center of a soap and BB no less.

I thought the proposal was great. Not a fan of Stuffy, but I could see a Maya/Steffy friendship develop!

• Members

The clothing people are wearing though isn't scandalous at all. They are long gowns with little to no cleavage. I understood when she was making comments about the lingerie and swimsuits, neither of which were shown during the fashion show.

Archived