Frontburner to Footnote

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would add Bobby Reno/Shane Roberts (RKK's second stint) on AW. He came on with "Ryan's eyes" and was thrust into story with Vicky, Jake, and they even brought Lila on only for him to be gone when his year was up? Lila seemed to forget all about him once she went after Matt and then Cass.

• Members

AMC had a few, actually. Natalie/Jeremy/Paul/Ann/Nick. Actually, IMO, Nick is perhaps the biggest of the men on that show. He really was the central character when it was still a half-hour but he was forgotten by the time she show ended.

• Members

OLTL--Sarah Gordon Buchanan. People remembered Megan all the time, but it seemed like Bo forgot all about his late wife, not to mention his first dead wife Didi. Hell, Sarah Roberts was NAMED after her, as she was born in 1991, during the time period when the older Sarah was still presumed dead, but it's not like people were bringing up her namesake in front of her later on (now that would've been a sweet scene between her and Bo).

• Members

They literally disappeared! They were having an outdoor dinner when cue the strange shot of everything knocked over and them missing. We were suppose to believe they either skipped town for being involved in ATWT's Titanic story or James Stenbeck had offed them.

• Members

I'd add Jamie Frame on AW. From his birth he was central to the Steve/Alice/Rachel plot, He was sorased in the late 70's and frontburnered.Recast 3 more times in the 80's ,early 90's.Married to 3 major characters - Blaine,Cecile and Vicky His mother and siblings stayed on throughout the 90's till the end but Jamie was MIA.

• Members

The implication was that James had taken them. Lucinda or Georgia mentioned looking for them (hiring people to I guess). But the producer and headwriter were soon gone, as was Georgia (and Lucinda herself for part of 1999), so the story faded away.

Kirk had almost always been a supporting player to other stories, outside of his relationships with Ellie and Iva. He was nearly killed off in 1995 and it was a producer change (I think) that brought him back. In some ways I guess it was a surprise he held on as long as he did.

Archived