Frontburner to Footnote

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Bridget get any mention at all after the character left Guiding Light? Or Rita?

On Days I don't recall anyone really talking about Greta. And Morgan went from front burner to nothing in no time flat.

Y&R- if you were not watching during Cassandra Rawlins storyline you missed an important part of Brad's story, and Paul's, and I don't think she was mentioned much if at all after being killed.

• Members

And thank goodness for that. He was the biggest albatross for B&B. The smartest thing they ever did was fire him: he lasted 9 years and ate the show alive. It was interesting that he basically disappeared while Jackie Marone got a proper happy ending with Owen and leaving town.

• Members

I still can't believe Courtney is coming back to GH in any form. The best part about her character was the nicknames the fans gave her like Skipper and Kung Fu Chick. LOL!! Honestly, the only time I could stomach her was when she was with AJ, and of course TIIC had to ruin it. That really was the beginning of the end of Billy Warlock's AJ - and I hated it.

Archived