Frontburner to Footnote

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eventually it was said on screen that Sam was back with Justin. It may have been years later though, the last time I think the character was mentioned was when Tori was causing problems and her cousins were sent to live with her.

• Members

Yup. Besides Sam there's Julie, Mostly anyone in the original Reardon clan (except Nola),Trish,Morgan,Kelly, the Galahad gang,Simon,Jessie,Calla,Meredith,Sonni etc,etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few as GL has oodles and oodles of examples for this topic.

• Members

There are a lot of characters that had fairly front burner stories that are never referenced. No one ever talks about Casey the Alien! Or Colton Shore. Has anyone mentioned Miranda since 1997? She drove (while at least was present) in the S/B/J triangle and it was hinted she had some Cassadine connection and then she left to I don't even know where. Jax should probably go find her. At least she didn't already bang Sonny.

• Members

Well I stand corrected. I didn't think anyone mentioned her past 1997. Somehow Spinelli knew about Miranda, but had to google Brenda? Okay........Seriously though Jax should go find her. She was the blandest of bland but I think she tried to emote that she loved Jax and only Jax.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

How funny that you posted this back in June and just this past week, Julie talked about her on the show.  Who'd have thought they'd ever mention Susan again?   And she was a MAJOR character for the first 10 or so years of DAYS's run, not to mention that 45+ years later, she's still (arguably) Denise Alexander's signature role!

Archived