GH: New Paul Horsby?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meh. I'm so over this hiring craze GH has. They need to get rid of, not keep adding. Siiiigh. I like Burgi though. Why does Ron have this apparent desire to have Laura and Tracy dislike each other and be rivals? It's so unappealing to me. They aren't Viki and Dorian.

You ain't lying. PREACH

• Members

I remember Richard Burgi from both...I think the show was The Sentinel, in the '90s as well as Days' Kimberly Brady's non-Shane hubby, Phillip, also in the '90s. Hee.

Damn, now that I think about it, Kim was a lucky lady. Shane and Phillip? Yeah.

Oh yeah, Burgi was also Carl Mayer on Desperate Housewives, too.

If he is playing Paul Hornsby, three words. What. A. Waste.

• Members

Just checked in here out of curiosity as I haven't watched the show in years but I remember the character of Paul Hornsby. I also remember Burgi playing MJ's pimp, Chad Rollo, on AW. Chad's sister, Dawn, was one of the earliest AIDS stories on soaps.

anotherworld-001.jpg

Burgi did an episode of "The Haunting Of" recently talking about paranormal experiences he and his family had when he was younger. Pretty interesting. His sister was on it, too.

• Members

I don't think anyone will be more irrelevant than poor Tracy going forward. I do think Ron's plan for most if not all vets over 50 is high school-level triangles and catfights, and that's what will occupy a lot of both women's times in addition to stories about their families.

Archived