DC Blind Item: Who's coming back from dead

• Members

My guesses for first choice to last

GH: Liz's son who Luke killed in the car crash. The real reason Robin has been working on dead bodies is to bring the kid back. Redeems Luke before actor leaves. I think this is strongest possibility given DC Confidential reaction. Soap fans have seen zillions of adults brought back; there's no shock in that anymore; but I don't believe any show ever has brought a kid back from the dead.

YR: Somehow Cassie didn't die. I can see Pratt doing another twin plot because Mariah is not working as a character and they can't find a story to stick.

DOOL: Jack. I don't think Corday will want to saddle Jennifer (his Horton leading lady) with this story unless he knows for sure the show is being cancelled. But I think there's a good possibility that this will happen anyway; Jack is alive. But I don't think this is the DC confidential blind item reference.

BB: Brad won't employ this plot device at this time. Only one of the desperate three above.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's not B&B's Darla? Haven't we heard Schae Harrison's back and her story's way under wraps?

i'mma guess: Adam's back alive and "Gabriel" is Gabriel. I remember reading that Pratt wants to keep "Gabriel" as Gabriel for as long as possible... I'm thinking this is his way.

EDIT: when talking about Dylan's past relationships Tracy mentioned Georgie, and went on about her for a while... I'm thinking it MIGHT be her.

• Members

also, doesn't Sheila still have Phyllis' face? GT could easily play dual-roles w/o any suspicion from insiders, etc. So, maybe it's her? Victor never woke Phyllis up from a coma, instead this entire time Sheila's been running around acting like her, and Phyllis is still comatose somewhere...

• Members

Its not going to me some character that was on a show for a few years. It's either going to be a huge, tentpole character from the past or it's going to be a character that affected a leading person/tentpole character on the show.

That's why I'm going with little Jake on GH.

Archived