Lifetime Strikes again with BTS film about 90210

John

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just coming here to see if yall saw the picture! My first thought was how they got someone better looking than TS to play TS!

I can't tell which one of those guys is supposed to be Luke Perry and which one is supposed to be Jason Priestley. Neither one of them have the forehead ladder. Though I do guess it's a good assumption based on their outfits that it's Luke/Dylan in the back and Jason/Brandon on the right.

• Members

To show off that mighty fine ass. I miss watching this on SoapNet. I think it comes on Pop! but they never seem to have a set schedule.

I feel a huge mistake they're making with this is casting to the fictional characters and not the real-life actors that these people are supposed to be playing. Like GB said, their Gabrielle (because it's not Andrea) should be pushing 30, but it looks like they hired a bunch of teenagers. I think Jennie Garth, ShanDo, BAG, and Tori were the only ones who were still teens, and even then, Jennie and Shannen turned 20 during the first or second season. These kids look like authentic high school sophomores.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Saw it and LOVED it! It was really good; one of the best ones that Lifetime did. The actress playing Jennie Garth looked exactly like her. I thought all the girls did a great job especially the one playing Shannen. The one playing Tori surprised me as well. Man they really did a good job of making Shannen come across as a mega bitch

I wasnt a fan of the Ian and Luke actors but the Brandon and Brian ones were really good.

CB3D8DAAAF8E361336DFC066FD6D_h498_w598_m

They completely glossed over Scott from the first 2 seaons

beverlyhills.jpg

So this was the infamous red dress photo? LOL

Archived