Big Brother 17: Discussion Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just want this in it's own post but Da'vonne is everything. She's the female Dan/Derrick and I love it. I love her edit and everything about her. Kill it girl, kill it. PLEASE.

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. YES. That's why I keep thinking this chick looks familiar to me.

The *only* thing working in her favor right now is she's besties with Andrea from Survivor, who made a cameo in her intro.

Ugh. James is the first HOH. Of course.

• Members

So they're doing the twin twist again.

Without mentioning they already did the same thing in Big Brother 5.

And they're definitely pulling the BBCAN thing of twists every week. I'm curious to see how they keep it up and what they do and what they end up borrowing from their better version.

• Members

But if you're a superfan, you're going to recall this happened.... I said 4, but I knew it was somewhere between that 4 - 6 was my span... and I would have that in the back of my mind too that if they're going to do this, then the twin could eventually enter the house.

• Members

Call me shallow but the people they picked this year are not cute. Da'Vonne and Clay are the only attractive people in there to me

My god Jason is like a bad walking gay stereotype. I am already highly annoyed with him and he needs to go bc he is too much. I can see him bitching about everyone in there

Liz...."girls that are jealous of me" BYE!

I hope Da'Vonne is successful in killing any potential boys alliance

John is annoying when he talks. He's a dentist? He sounds like a doofus

Becky was the only new person I liked tonight

The American Race twist? I dont watch AR so that means nothing to me. Jeff's shirt was too small and he does not look good

Archived