Big Brother 17: Discussion Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol. Ii got that vibe from Becky without even watching her video. I already figure we'll see James, John, Jace and Becky team up and ruin any chance of the females and the gay succeeding. Austin and Steve will be fodder. They're going to be big and easy targets.

I get a slight BBCAN3 vibe from the cast with the typical CBS "pretty boy/girl" recruits. I wish they'd just let Kassting do their job.

Clay with his denim outfit reminded me instantly of Caleb but mixed with Cody. I have no interest in him.

I wouldn't at all be shocked to see Audrey either gone before the feeds start or an early boot. If her personality is as nasty as rumored.

I just don't want to see yet ANOTHER season of everyone too afraid to make any moves. I'm so tired of no one taking a chance and you know, actually playing the damn game. The beginning of BBCAN3 frustrated me like no other because of that. It was quickly following the awful US seasons until the twists saved Britt and Sarah.

BB10 was a great cast. I didn't LIKE a lot of them but they brought the drama and entertainment and weren't afraid to make moves. I couldn't wait for Michelle (who I'd like to see play again, actually), April, Ollie and eventually Jerry to get the boot. Renny was amazing. Dan was great. Memphis actually had slight game until he hooked up with Dan and coasted until the final two. Keesha was great. Libra was great.

BB11 had it's good moments and overall was similar to BB10. I agree BB10/BB11 were the last fairly good seasons but even they had their moments in the beginning of a big alliance dominating and picking off the more interesting players. And considering who was in the cast for BB11, I really liked Jeff and Jordan, myself. I couldn't stand Jessie's harem of Natalie and Lydia, but even they weren't as bad as some of those cast after them.

I mean, just look at all the dead weight cast in BB12, BB13 and BB14. I know many hate BB15 and BB16 but I actually do think casting tried.

• Members

It is basic and vanilla. Da'vonne has now become my new Janelle. I will root for this woman hard. She has got to win. LOL

I agree about Da'vonne and Clay's cute but just sooo basic. Lord.

Jace ... eh. Not bad but not all that attractive.

James ... yeah, no. LOL. Maaaaybe without the weeds growing from his face. And Steve and Jason ... no.

Shelli's a bit too tan. Pretty but all I can do is look at her teeth. LOL.

• Members

Sooo ... how soon before the live feeds come on and Da'vonne and Audrey are in danger, Shelli is too busy chasing Clay's dick .... sigh. I have such low expectations ... lol

I could do without the corporate synergy in HOH and I've never been a Kevin Fraser fan. No thanks.

Sooo ... when they mentioned Battle of the Block my face fell flat and I'm already sort of checking out. I hate that twist and you could tell the cast wasn't thrilled by it's return. Audrey's stank face about it was the same face I had on. Just, no. It was not a fan favorite, Julie. It worked out the completely opposite way it should have and how it was intended to work out. I hate what it did to last season and I'm already worried it's going to happen again. No one will make big moves.

But yassss to Audrey and Da'vonne. <3 These ladies need to *kill* this season.

• Members

LOL. I cannot stop staring at them.

I think Austin will be a hot mess. I'm hopeful he can stir it up and be a loon but I don't know what I think of him yet.

I could do without James. Ugh. It's Donny who's now younger and asian. I can't. We get it. You're Asian and southern. WE.GET.IT.

Meg's already a non entity. Willow? Is that you?

Archived