Big Brother 17: Discussion Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps - I never got a strong gay vibe from any of those guys but really wished they were haha, especially Cody.

I don't know, I just watched the interview Clay did with Jeff (I'm trying to link it from Youtube but it's not working - BB17 Meet Clay!)... and between the voice and total flirting he's doing - and how close they are sitting - I really get strong vibes and I think Jeff is too.

• Members

Did you watch feeds last year? Because all of them gave strong gay vibes. Especially Cody.

But I don't think Jeff is gay. Jeff is a close-minded twat, that's about it. I still remember how his stupid ass tried to associate homosexuality with pedophilia, feeling that Dumbledore (of Harry Potter who JK Rowling had just revealed was gay) shouldn't be around young children.

• Members

Cody gave me vibes that he was gay. Or at least struggling to deal with it. Even Jocasta and Brittany used to question his sexuality. :lol: I remember Jocasta sitting with him one time trying to pry it out of him saying, "Do you have something you need to tell me, Cody?" :P You just knew that's what she was talking about. But his brother, Paul, is super gay. Like he has to be. A lot of the stuff he does on Twitter has my eyebrows raised.

• Members

I agree completely about Cody. And Zach. And Caleb. LOL.

I still haven't bothered to watch the videos. I'll probably do it tomorrow. For whatever reason I'm cautiously optimistic about this cast but we'll see. We really need a good solid season of BB US. It's been such a long time, IMO.

• Members

I've watched a few casting videos but I only Da'Vonne and Jason a bit. Da'Vonne was the most honest IMO. For her to sit and tell Rachel to her face that she was whiny during her seasons of playing the game was hilarious. But Rachel took the shots in stride.

Everyone else just does not appease me. Clay knows nothing about the game and it is obvious he is a recruit. If I am not mistaken, Becky expressed she wants a showmance and that's all she seems to care about. Meg immediately lost me when she went on her tangent about her love for Frankie. Audrey is a ratings grabber for CBS, and Steve is Ian 2.0.

This cast seems OK. Last time we had a solid cast was BB10. I'd say BB11 too but I always found Jeff and Jordan to be weak links in casting that season.

Archived