Big Brother 17: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Members

I don't think the twins are that interesting or bring that much. But I am not worried about the twins going up b/c production is going to brainwash Shelli into finding someone else to go up. Grodner is not going to want her twist to be ruined this early. Especially when there's a high possibility Liz/Julia might get the boot. Da'Vonne already has three votes in James, Jason, and Meg. She'll only need two more to stay. Becky has already expressed she wants to keep Da'Vonne and Jackie will follow suit. That leaves Jeff, who Da'Vonne needs to strike a deal with. She needs to promise him that she'll get rid of Shelli and bring up how Liz won't detach herself Austin, which is true. Once Jeff realizes he does not have Liz, he can easily sway John into voting to keep Day, which would only leave Vanessa, Clay, Austin, and Steve voting for Liz to stay.

Audrey will do whatever production sways her to do so it's whatever. But even Da'Vonne can get Steve's vote back if she has a heart to heart with him before veto ceremony; he likes her a lot and all she has to do is guilt him.

Da'Vonne has the ammo to stay. Her and Jason just need to get to work tomorrow.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see the season has already settled into BB16 territory. I was about to post how I could really enjoy this season. I know it's early but ugh... throwing BoTB comps, everyone going with "what the house wants" ... I miss people actually taking a stand, declaring sides and playing this damn game. There ARE sides, it's just no one is really declaring them and doing something about it. Everyone more or less conceded that Day going is better for their games. Sigh.

• Members

Audrey, Austin, Vanessa and even Jason (who's aligned with Day but throwing in the towel on her) need to realize Day staying is better for them in that she's still a target. The target will shift to each of them until we're left with the likes of Becky, John, Jackie and Jeff. Zzzzz.

• Members

Looks like Day got the call and will be able to nullify 3 votes. Clay is angry that she sat by the phonebooth and waited. He thinks it was rigged for her.

If he thinks AG would rig for a black woman, he's more generous than I am.

That smug princess Meg with that awful dead thing on her head would be a fine second boot.

Day also figured out that Liz is a twin.

• Members

I guess it's probably moot now anyway, since Jason told his pals Meg and James about the twins (and keeps calling Liz "thick" and "heavy" and of course the ever-popular "bitch" - more misogyny from gay men in the BB house), which takes away a lot of leverage Day could have had. For all his weeping and theatrics he doesn't seem to care if she stays. He even took all the credit for it, when she was the one who figured it out.

He's too busy smirking at his own cleverness to be good at this game.

• Members

Someone said that Evel Dick allegedly said that the call was actually meant for Audrey, but since she didn't get to the phone in time, AG gave the call to Da'Vonne. Plus they are noticing that she has a huge following online too. And seeing as Big Brother likes their twists to work, I think Meg will be leaving on Thursday. I'm expecting the DR to start planting seeds tomorrow night against Meg. Vanessa already feels that Meg is sketchy. With Vanessa's four votes (herself, Liz, Austin, & now Steve) along with Jason, Da'Vonne will possibly be staying. But I still want her to attempt to get votes from Becky and Jackie. Especially Becky because she loves Da'Vonne.

*praying this all comes to fruition*

Jeff. He's an automatic vote for Meg.

I actually think that him telling Meg might f-ck her. If Meg tells the wrong person, who goes back and asks Liz, it'll cause her to flip and get her allies to flip. She's going to do anything make sure she makes it to week five. Meg being onto her (thanks to Jason) will cause her to flip.

But Jason does need to cool it about being onto production. That sh-t will make his ass become an early boot as well.

• Members

Vanessa and Austin and Liz/Julia ... all three of ya'll are dumb. It's better for your game to keep Day. Why are they so hot to work with Clay and Shelli. They aren't in power after tonight. And I can't with Vanessa running to them like a little informant bitch.

• Members

Day is entertaining but she's such a poor player and she comes attached with Jason ( who wants Vanessa out). I don't know what the right decision is. I just wish transphobic sheepdog head Meg was going.

• Members

Jeff's 100% a target this week. I'd love to see him gone.

And yeah, Vanessa had no intention of keeping Day. Neither did Liz/Julia. Or John. None of them. Vanessa was running back and forth to Clay and Shelli. It made me think so much less of her as a player and Austin sucks just as badly. He has zero clue what's going on in the game.

• Members

Vanessa keeps waffling on going after Jeff. Bitch grow some balls and play the game. Ugh. James doesn't do [!@#$%^&*]. How is he a target?

Becky, John, Jason, James, Jeff, Jackie and Meg need to realize they have SEVEN people and ALIGN. I know the girls seem close. Jeff's close to the guys but yet they don't really have alliances *together*. Sigh.

Archived