Big Brother 17: Live Feeds & Spoilers Thread

• Members

Almost all of us like to know what happens before it airs (don't include Toups in this! He totes doesn't)...

So talk about the happenings on the live feeds and spoil it all for those of us that don't mind knowing what happens before the next episode airs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Take this all with a grain of salt....

There is a rumor going around that eight of these ten will be up for a second chance (So funny b/c I said this in the BBCAN thread).

CG0TU7HUQAAji2x.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/The17thCorner

This person is also stating:

- The newbies might enter night two, hence why there is a two night premiere.

- A girl from the Bad Girls Club might've been cast.

- There is possibly a tale of two houses twist. Eight houseguests in each house.

- Rumor that the HoH will nominate 5 people. The veto must be used every week.

- The two houses will merge at final 8.

- The key wheel will be back. (He/she says this is confirmed)

My thoughts:

I am conflicted on this rumor b/c Julie swore in a recent interview that there will never be another all-stars season. -_-

If this is true, I am hoping that the eight are Kevin, Howard, Russell, Eric, Keesha, Libra, Kalia, and Porsche. Love Cassi but I don't see her bring it feeds wise like the other women, and Memphis came in 2nd his original time. Why play again? He'd be an early target.

Again, if this true, why wasn't Elissa, Jodi, Jessie, and Candice up for a second chance. IMO, I feel like these four women deserve to play again over as they were either screwed by a twist (Jodi) or they had a sh-tty cast that ruined their entire experience (Elissa, Jessie, & Candice).

• Members

Is it sad that I don't remember all those people? Then when I saw your names some of them started coming back to me. I LOVED Kalia and Porsche during their season and what they accomplished with Dani. F**king Shelley! I hope she never darkens BB again because she was such a damn bad player!

I did like Eric during his BB season and I adore his and Dani's friendship post BB. Kevin should have fricking won his season... I loved him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Alright .... so according to this Twin crap, that was just revealed moments ago...

Two Houseguests have twins... according to Jokers's Shelli & Liz (she was shown at the end, and will enter the house tomorrow) have twins...

I don't think it will be Shelli since her twin is fraternal and....

vgfE7gk.jpg

Yup, a guy!

4NoMsYf.jpg

There's her other cuter brother too....

Sooooooo I'm guessing it will be Liz! She has a twin named Julia.

jKb3v8h.jpg

• Members

You can easily tell those two apart. Julia's face is thinner than Liz's. This twist is going to flop hard. It worked with Audria and Natalie b/c they seriously looked identical. Same body type, everything. These hamsters would be fools not to tell Liz and Julia apart. I just hope that someone doesn't vocalize it b/c production will go into overdrive trying to get that hamster out so their twist will be successful.

• Members

Agreed! It was the same thing with Andrea and her twin too.

I always get a kick out of "identicals" because I think unless they're like 0-5, I can't tell the difference, but when they reach teen/adulthood, the differences really stand out. Also, doesn't one look taller than the other? Or maybe I'm just judging by the other "modeling"/partying pics I've seen of them. But if those two are the only ones with twins in the house, it'll be Liz and they better hope that twist sticks because they don't look all that identical to me.

• Members

James is still HoH.

Jason was dethroned.

Jackie/Steve are up as they lost BoTB. Becky and Steve (nom'd by Jason) won and have immunity.

Majority of the house wants Jace out as he's annoying as f-ck. Only people that have expressed they want him to stay are Liz and Austin.

Audrey is clearly running with house with her two flunkies, Clay and Meg beside her.

Clay wants Da'Vonne & Jason (two minorities) out next. angry.png

Feeds came up and Vanessa had a breakdown of epic proportions. She's missing her girlfriend and wants to go home. Da'Vonne, Jason, John, Steve, and Austin were there to try and cheer her up. She's borderline about to DOR.

CIZ4Nh4UYAAOK1T.png

So far it seems like there are lots of trios: Liz/Austin/Jace, Steve/Day/Jason, Audrey/Meg/Clay, & Jackie/Shelli/Jeff.

• Members

Da'Vonne and Jason want to get Audrey out in the near future. They are realizing that she is playing too messy. They no longer trust her. Austin and Liz have the same feelings too. Wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa is in line as well. At the speed this cast is playing, I wouldn't be surprised if Audrey lands her ass on the block instead of intended target Jace.

Speculation: I think that Da'Vonne and Vanessa both got Express Passes from the Amazing Race and had to chose two people that'll get immunity with them as well, hence why Liz and Austin are safe and have nots as well.

• Members

OMG. I am scared for Da'vonne. Even though she has immunity for the week, the fact that word got around about Day/Austin/Liz convo talking about Audrey, people now want Da'Vonne out. Her only true allies at the moment seem to be Jason and shockingly John.

She and/or Jason has to win HoH next week. They gotta get Austin, Liz, Clay, or Audrey out. Preferably Audrey. She's planting seeds that'll lead to Day's demise. Ole' scandalous heffa!

• Members

I meant to say John. Thanks for that!

Oh and I hope you guys have been watching tonight. Feeds have been good all day.

Austin, Jase, and Liz tried to form an alliance with Clay, Audrey, and James to get out Da'Vonne the upcoming week (not this week as she has immunity). However, that alliance isn't going to be sh-t come Sunday when Jase is put up.

Audrey and Day had a tiff tonight about their loyalty. It was somewhat hashed out but IDK. These two give me Jun/Allison vibes as they've peeped each other games but know it's better to stick together.

Day has been on a roll tonight. She wants to snap on Liz and Austin but her alliance has informed her to keep it in until next week if they are in power. She also snapped on poor Steve too tonight, who she's been avidly protecting in the past, because someone told her that Steve might've tossed her under the bus. He didn't but I can understand her paranoia. Both of their reactions were hilarious. It was the most awkward confrontation ever. :lol::P

Day has to stay till jury rounds. She's feeds gold!

Archived