GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was known/guessed for months...

I just laugh at how Frank thinks RC writing has any form of a Big Reveal to it….all of his awful writing is predictable.

That was known/guessed for months...

I just laugh at how Frank thinks RC writing has any form of a Big Reveal to it….all of his awful writing is predictable.

• Members

I'm sooooo annoyed with this Ava-as-Denise story. Well, I'm more annoyed with "Denise". Gawd. Just awful. Awful. And Michael Easton ... sigh, so flat, so lifeless, so bored. But who didn't see any of this coming? Avery being used to save Ava .... um, zzzz

I had Morgan/Michael on mute.

Tracy and Luke has never ever ever worked for me. I very much dislike them together as it hurts both characters, IMHO. All Luke does is emotionally manipulate Tracy and she falls for it each and every time. But wooo ... hello nuDillon! I'll comment on his acting when he's being given more to do but he's much hotter on the show. His pictures do him zero justice.

So Nina wants to keep the shares because it's her connection to Franco? OMG ... poor Michelle Stafford. And I can't believe I said this. All of this so Stafford and Howarth can play off each other and mug for camera time. Sooo forced and sooo bad. Rosalie can work a person though. I feel like Rosalie's a dead woman walking though.

I don't care about you anymore, Nikolas! I wish I gave a damn that Nik suddenly turned to his Cassadine side but I don't. Maybe Laura's involvement can get me interested. And if Lulu were my sister I'd be so over her annoying ass always coming over or calling. Damn.

• Members

Jean Passanante needs to be named head writer. The show has gotten too campy. Jean would return the show to more of the GH we loved in the 90s. Romance, heart and relationships is what Jean P is. U all seem to hate Ron so u all don't think she would be a step up.

• Members

NuDillon comes off like an extremely generic hunk, which was always my concern about a recast of this character. I don't think Mark Teschner found this guy, I think this was all Uncle Frank.

• Members

Michael Easton has been this way for years and years going all the way back to his OLTL Coma Cop days. Maura West though I think is doing great work. She never breaks character with the accent, and is able to emote in that accent too. She even conducts herself different physically as Denise. It's a dumb plot with a corny character type but she is doing all she can with Denise. She is like an exaggerated Rhoda Morgenstern now where she used to be this 40s film noir type. Maura West I imagine is one of the best actresses in daytime and the last time I saw anyone do this as well was Judi Evans effortlessly going from Bonnie to Adrienne on DOOL. I don't know which other actress on GH could do what she is doing here.

• Members

Maura West is fantastic, don't get me wrong. I love her. I just find Denise to be extremely annoying. Maybe that's the point.

Agreed. I'm waiting to see how he does acting wise once he's given a bit more to do. I was just relieved he was hotter than his pictures made him out to be. But I'm not sold on him as Dillon. I agree about 'generic hunk' and this is definitely all Frank, who made mention of how great or whatever he is on Twitter.

Archived