GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disappointing curtain down on Luke Spencer. His final story should have bookended his most famous story and have Luke and Laura saving the world or at least Port Charles. This villainous scheme is pretty pathetic so far. Since Holly and Ethan and supposedly others figure in hopefully the scope will widen because this is just dumb. She could have contacted Fluke all of last year and he would have given her a freebie. I guess they de-aged her because Sally Struthers and Roseanne are much older than this woman I think.

In the other story, I think Sam not understanding Nik speaks for the audience because this new personality has no explanation, Nikolas himself couldn't even explain it today. I don't blame Brooke Lynn for crying. I'd cry too if I handed over my multi million dollar inheritance for a woman and baby I didn't even know. Ned should be ashamed in even allowing his daughter to fork over her future to protect this dumb mob bimbo and her pointless child.

• Members

Ron probably needed an incident to logically reunite Luke and Laura (their son's kidnapping) and tie it to their most famous storyline (L&L on the run from the mob). It sounds clever and interesting on paper, but the execution, not so much.

• Members

IA Lynn Herring looks really good and natural.

I enjoy the ELQ story and hope it goes on for a while and has many characters involved. I'm still liking Sabrina, she just fits in very well now.

The LnL story is stupid, but I expected it. However Genie was really good yesterday.

• Members

I liked her as Cassie when she was younger, and I loved her in Girls Just Want to Have Fun. I kind of wish she had been brought back to OLTL because the Cassie JFP fired was so bland at the end there. Dorian really lost something once Cassie was gone.

Archived