GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

If your fiance/e's ex and great love sauntered into your engagement party, you'd be pretty pissed too.

Jane, Genie, and Jackie look great,

*prays that the baby snatches Ava's wig*

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah. I've always felt this would be the case and I still do. I've never stopped thinking they'd do that. The writing is making all of the guests at the party look terrible IMO.

I'm just not buying into any of these reactions. Laura's not some vengeful bitch who wants to stake her claim. I'm not sure why she's being treated as such. Yeah she's interrupting the party but so what? It's a free country and she can be anywhere she wants to be.

Finola is killing it but I can't with this Sloane/Anna garbage. Give me a break, please. They're being written as if they're some super couple destined to be together but 'forced' apart by circumstances. Lord.

I see the Staff is back to eating up airtime.

• Members

"It's like I'm holding Ava..." Good God, I know this is fiction, but is anyone THAT stupid? What an insult to human intelligence. If your ex strolled in wearing an obvious wig and speaking with a fake New York accent you'd be like, "Girl, what the hell are you doing? laugh.png " You're staring into the eyes you've stared into countless times, ugh, whatever...

That all too familiar moment when you wait 58 minutes to hear what you knew you'd hear minute one.

• Members

GH had a transgender actor back in the 90s who played a character named Miss Smead. She was the heartless person from Accounting who got patients kicked out when they didn't have the financial means to pay their bills. Cue the music for Super Jason to rush to the rescue. She harassed Elizabeth to pay Lucky's hospital bills, even though they weren't married and she wasn't responsible for his debts. She worked for Dr. Ford when he was chief of staff.

• Members

Fk2o983.gif

what a weak pathetic mess. She came back for Luke after all these years? IA, the contempt for her was unreal

I forgot mention but Tracy said that Sabrina was Michael's gf. Since when? I thought GH was teasing them. I didnt realize they were actually dating

Big WTF to Morgan making out with Kiki's aunt

I think you mean Ms. Sneed and she was on the show in 2006-2008. The actress was Wendy Braun and she is not transgender

Archived