B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

Aly is annoying af, but i still like her crazy ass. Steffy should of told her their granny hated ALL Logans, unless they were related to her

Why does steffy keep going back to Liam? She could do so much better...

I loved Rick's wardrobe this week.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She didnt hate all Logan. She respected Katie and loved Bridget and Rick (at least until he went after Ridge and Steffy). I dont remember her having much of an opinion on Storm. Her hate was directed towards Brooke, Donna, Beth and Stephen and she had reason to dislike each of them

• Members

Oh yeah I forgot about Hope. Stephanie was protective of her bc she didn't want to see Brooke repeat the same mistakes with her that she did with Bridget. She considered Hope her granddaughter even though they had no relation outside of Ridge being her stepfather

• Members

I think Storm didn't exactly endear himself to Stephanie when he shot her though.... tongue.png

As for the rest of the Logan family they had ample reason to hate her right back, especially Brooke. She tried repeatedly to bury the hatchet with Stephanie, but she wasn't interested unless she could bury the hatchet in Brooke's back.

• Members

I missed today, but read on line. Aly is back to her batsh*t crazy self. I'm going to have to stream the episode tonight. While the Aly stuff is hilarious campy, the impact is lessened when AP has been off-screen for so long.

Archived