B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I REALLY want to carry his babies. Nicole was so thirsty for it too.

When he said ''I'm game'' I thought he was gonna say ''I'm gay''. So disappointing.

Frontburner stories ASAP please.

They kind of look alike!

• Members

That's a very big stretch, especially since despite the fact that neither is biologically a Forrester, they have spent most of their lives being raised as Forrester. Having each be the other's love interest is a bit beyond the pale for my taste.

Speaking of Zende, you know what? Skin tone issues aside, the eyes and even the smile seems very similar to the young actor who played kid Zende. I could actually see how casting might have thought Rome would be a good fit. And so far, he seems to have good onscreen chemistry with the others in his scenes.

• Members

Caroline to Maxwell: "You are a beautiful courageous woman" I CANT. I dont need to see her praising her and building her up. Maya was such a bitch to her and didnt deserve those words. She can try to sugar coat it all she wants but she LIED to Rick and everyone and Im glad Caroline at least got to all her out on being a hypocrite

ISZJ84b.gif

Is she off her meds or something? She's so f--king annoying.

2QCWDH7.png?1

VSMzP9o.png?1

We got flashbacks today. He looks absolutely nothing like him

• Members

She has a very unhealthy obsession with Liam's love life. First she was determined to make sure nothing got between he and Hope and now she's losing her mind acting the same about he with Ivy. I remember early on they made it seem like she had a crush on him and was possibly living vicariously through Hope. If I was Liam, Id be creeped out by her. She turns into a vicious pitbull when it comes to him

Archived