B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

Yeah Eric was just awful today. I didn't care for his attitude towards Ridge and putting Stephanie in the middle of all of this when we all know she would have sided with Ridge.

I noticed that too …Maya in public and no looks at all…LOL

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"I may not say, or do all the right things...but I feel the right things" YASSSS..I loved that line! There talk was short, but had some great dialogue. And Maya alluding to how she once almost committed suicide, that broke my heart.

On another note, I can't stuuuuhand Ridge. Eric's read of Ridge was amazing. I like them at odds, it has never made sense, given their history, for them to have as good of a relationship as they do.

• Members

He is $B's son....so there's that.

Gotta love $B snark at Liam it was quite entertaining.

Yeah to $B turning on a 'dime' when Rick offered him the opportunity to be the boss of Ridge.

Finally The Vine and Ashley B gets something substantial. While the thought of non-stop Liam fighting doesn't thrill me at all, I do hope the writers start giving AB the shot to show why she was so success in Oz.

• Members

I'm hoping Bill turns him down. This story with Rick and being CEO has really gone downhill for me. Bradley sure ruined a great story with all this mess. At this point if Bill takes Rick's offer ..the takeover will be meaningless….The point was for Rick to work under Ridge…since he loathes him so much….Bill and Ridge's fight was over Brooke and the skank is out of both of their lives.

Archived