B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

Yes - that was me - maybe because I grew up watching guys who were really really in shape and they were young like these actors are. SMH. Look at Don Diamont....look at him still. He's 52 years old and looks better than they do in their early to mid 30's. Darin is only like 31 years old. He's got 21 years on him and his body is better. I don't think there's anything stupid about it.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll agree petty, but, after all, this is the site that has 131 pages of "Plastic Surgery of Soap Stars" and I'm sure B&B women are well represented. I will admit that was an odd 'choice' to put him out there like that - but I'm assuming he chose to do it shirtless - so if DB is good with it, more power to him. Plus, as I recall, his wife is pretty hot...so there's that.

• Members

F-ck Liam. One minute he is pouring his heart out to Steffy and pleading for her and 5 minutes later he's telling Ivy, he wants to make their marriage real? WTF?!? I loved her giving him the business. She's grown up and changed and her biggest problem was that she came back thinking he had as well.

I almost feel bad for Ivy but how could she walk in on that and STILL want Liam? I loved when Steffy told her to continue being the disaster that she is...LOL Liam and Ivy are such a tragic pairing

Manipulative Ivy. So she's going to keep this revelation a secret. Good twist as it makes her more interesting

There is something very sleazy about Wyatt swooping in to make out with Steffy while she's vulnerable. Like dude, back off.

which goes to show how stupid Liam and Ivy were. They find out about her immigration status and within 2 hours they are married. WTF does that?

• Members

So has anyone figured out how Quinn engineered Ivy's deportation scheme? So that boo boo Wyatt might get the Girl Steffy? Wow. What a thought. Quinn yacked and yacked to the "Vine" about how much Liam would rescue someone in need and SURELY he'll do it because LIAM ALWAYS DOES THE RIGHT THING!. Of course he would...knowing you shoved her into the Seine. LOL. And it was so funny to me that Steffy tore apart a house saying things like..."you'll always come to someone's rescue!" And like the witch she is - threw things and tore the house apart. And then dumbas* Steffy is written to say to Liam something like...you always TRY to do the right THING! And I'm DONE WITH THIS. I WANT SOMEONE TRUTHFUL. I WON'T DO THIS AGAIN! And then 5 seconds later she's kissing the biggest letch on the show - Wyatt. If Wyatt had been in the position to get to Hope....the VINE, one of my favorite characters now...IVY, would have DIED in the River so that Baby Boy Wyatt could have gotten to his Hope. Steffy is griping at Liam for marrying her COUSIN. But STEFFY will Sleep with Liam's brother. I don't care how boring Liam is...Quinn and Wyatt are so disgusting.

• Members

I'm not sure how much Steffy was 'kissing' Wyatt - she looked horribly vulnerable and in shock and if you watched the reaction by Steffy (and kudos to JMW's performance in that scene), it was clear that she wasn't into it. And, yes, Wyatt is disgusting, but Quinn is the bomb! "No pushing, no stabbing, etc." I will credit B&B's writers this week for saying all the things the audience says about the characters!

• Administrator

Yesterday's Steffy/Liam and today's Liam/Ivy scenes were really good - the script and acting from all three. However the twist that immigration made a mistake was really bad, unless it's revealed that someone like Quinn was behind it. Even with that dumb twist, B&B still knows how to do triangles, unlike the other three soaps. It's one of the things I appreciate from this show - the old school classic triangles and quads.

• Members

But you know that even "grown Steffy" is going to slither back to spineless Liam once the truth all comes out. I wish that instead of putting Steffy with Wyatt, they would've put her with Carter. I remember JMW mentioning in an interview that she wishes Steffy would get with Carter before she returned. I would've been all for it and the little interaction between the two shows that they have chemistry.

• Members

AB's acting was awesome yesterday. Of course so were JMW's and SC's but AB got to me for some reason. I always have a weakness for damsels in distress (call me Liam :lol:)

I am digging this triangle (quad if you will.. but I keep wishing Wyatt away).

• Members

This is what I do not get. Possibly one of the hottest guys on the show - my opinion - the hottest? Lawrence/Carter - and none of the girls on the show are remotely interested. He's an Attorney...smoking hot body, tries to do the right thing. He gets zero story other than propping up Ridge, or the Company or Maya. I'd personally be all over that. But this has always been a critique of B&B...lack of African American characters who mean something. You'd be better to show LSV's talents and body rather than...D Brooks/Wyatt. The scene of him finally working out at FC was such a joke. And people on this board...feel free to call me out. However COMMA - it's about the character. And this show has painted Wyatt as the great Cassanova who can just sweep in and be a player....aided by Momma Quinn...but he sweeps in and he's just so hot that the girl just cannot STAND it. Well - if you plot like that - the actor better have that body. And I'm sorry but Darin Brooks does not - not with men 20 years older than him or men his own age on this show that look better than he does. Otherwise, make Wyatt - make him Luke from GH years ago or Todd from OLTL from years ago. They could get away with it because their acting made you believe it...then you weren't looking at their bodies. You can't write for Wyatt/Darin and then put him on workout equipment with the manhandles he has. I'm astounded that people would watch a show that is in theory based in LA...and the girls are hot...but most of the guys....not. Great faces...but the bodies have gone way downhill.

• Members

A day in the life of Liam Spencer

9:00AM - I love Ivy

11:00 - Steffy is my past; I've moved on

12:00PM - Wyatt, stay away from Steffy. Even though I love Ivy and am dating her, Steffy and I have history.

2:00 - Im trying to fight my feelings for Steffy but the memories are coming back

2:30 - I love Steffy and want to make a life with her

3:00 - I dont love Ivy; I only care about her. I'll tell her the truth

3:30 - Ivy might get deported. I've agreed to marry her

5:00 - Im married to Ivy but this is a marriage in name only

7:00 - I love you Steffy even though Im married to Ivy. We can still be together

7:10 - I'll get an annulment. Ivy will understand

7:15 - SLAP. Ouch!

8:00 - Ivy, this is a marriage on paper only. I do wish I were with Steffy as she's the one I've always loved

8:15 - Oh what the hell, lets make this marriage real. I love you want to to try to make this work

Archived