• Members

Right? Because that's how computers work in 2015. I hate that these folks act like it's 1983 and they typing away on a Commodore 64 and nobody ever heard of a damn mouse. Was she trying to locate them or typing out her college thesis?

Never mind how bizarre it was that the "hidden doorway" was just a regular doorway in the same hallway. Unless it was behind a secret panel, I don't see how this room was particularly obscured in any way.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that and Im glad Days did this bc Marlena was a doctor for decades before the digital age. It would be quite the task to have someone go and scan all those old files and I know many offices simply dont except on a case by case basis, if the patient is still current

I REALLY hope they bring Laura back for this story. It could really help strengthen it. It would also give Kate something to do other than Clyde

• Members

I cant stand Beige! Im glad JJ called her out. He tries to avoid her and she calls him over just to bitch at him and tell him to stay away from her. WTF?! Girl, STFU!

Anne and Teresa are the best comedic duo on soaps today

• Members

I really wish Paul would just go find someone else. His whole Ill wait until you end things with Will. Dont put your life on hold.

I really hope Paul gets with Derrick and I wanna see Sonny's face when he realizes Paul hooked up with Derrick

• Members

If the writers didn't seemingly like the character so much, I would think that they were writing him as an abuser. The whole noble act doesn't sale when he has been so harsh towards women.

Ben got what he deserved. That stalker app he put on Abby's phone was creepy and I was glad he got an earful when he followed her to eavesdrop.

Archived