• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Molly Burnett really did great work with all of Melanie's goodbyes -- and I say this as someone who doesn't buy/understand why the hell she's leaving. They might as well have just flashed a chyron that read, "Molly Burnett's deal is up, sorry!" But her scenes with Maggie and Nicole were really touching. I loved that she told Nicole, "You shouldn't put yourself down anymore." Take her advice, Nicole!

Will is ridiculous. Shut up, you moron.

• Members

Well, Molly's gone and I'm also out as a viewer once again. Since I only returned for her scenes, I really wasn't missing much when it came to the other stories.

I will be back full-time in August when Dena and Josh take over and all the old favorites return. May TomSell never darken the door of this show again.

• Members

Still trying understand Melanie´s return. Did the show really wrote the story this way knowing she is back only for 6 months? Because that makes very little sense. I thought maybe she and Theresa will eventually become reluctant friends for a common cause, or Mel will be kidnapped by Kristen and Brady and Theresa have to work together to find her. Something to give her shortterm return a lasting purpose. But it seems till the last second they were planting seeds for a longterm Theresa/Brady/Mel triangle where T is the selfish interlopper and the baby just another obstacle, but then Mel just decides to give up a leaves.

So I wonder if Molly asked for a 6 month testing period during negotiations and everybody assumed it´s just a formality and she will stay longer, but then some much better offer came her way so she used her get free from the contract early card. Otherwise this return really had zero purpose.

What´s strange, she was doing her return promo circle at the time where she and the show already knew she is leaving and she had maybe few weeks of taping left. That´s crazy.

• Members

Jane, I swear someone said at one of Eric's fan gatherings that Molly was leaving but would return. I wish I could dig up that thread or that post. I also wonder if this was before TomSell got fired.

Whatever the case, I do hope she returns some day, even if it's for a few days. I may be a big fan, but I can agree that something got lost in translation this time around with the story.

• Members

jplNBx5.png?1

Kate to Kayla: "Out of all the women in Salem to sleep with, Lucas picks Adrienne. Even you would have been a better choice"

nFrjDye.png?1

LOL....her shade was effortless and the look on Kayla's face cracked me up

Abigail was being judgemental about her mother at the beginning of the episode but look at her hoing by the end?

Daniel badmouthing Xander to Victor....shut up! Xander is blood...you are not. I actually feel bad for Xander

• Members

Kayla was wonderful today. So involved and she felt like a character again instead of just making a cameo as a doctor. I loved her interaction with Abby and Kate. Her and Kate together gave me life. Loved it. Lauren Koslow looks so damn good and flawless.

Daniel ugh. He's such a tattletale and he's such an annoying bastard. And of course he figures out everything! He HAS to be the one to solve the problem and save the day. Why do they force him so much? They don't need to. It's just so obnoxious. Just like his annoying simpering bobble-head daughter who thankfully is gone. I won't miss Melanie. I never did. I slightly grow to like her right as she's about to leave but they write her terribly otherwise.

Victor/Xander ... zzzzz. I'd care so much more if Xander had an actual connection to Victor that wasn't forced. And he could have. And everytime I see Melissa Archer do great work I just sigh and wish she were Sarah. Xander and Serena were two huge missed opportunities. It's like they know we wanted Alexander and Sarah and gave us knock-offs instead. Still boils my blood, LOL. And could Greg Vaughan have been anymore bored today? LOL

I wasn't feeling Kate Mansi or Abby today like I normally do. Abby just spit it out and tell Kayla you like jumping Chad's bones because he's a hell of a lot more interesting than Ben. Why is Robert Scott Wilson still on the show again? I'd rather nuAMC still be around and he be on that. I don't think he's that horrible anymore and I like the guy but Ben is so boring and so pointless. Billy Flynn on the other hand has turned into a great find and I love his Chad.

Archived