• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny should have left Will just for Will being stupid enough to suggest using a list off the internet as opposed to therapy. Will is so dumb.

Paige and Eve are on the same page about wanting JJ to burn in hell. I think one of them might actually try to send him there, particularly Eve, who seemed bent on revenge at the end of the episode.

• Members

I liked that Will finally asked Sonny the Paul question

And yes I agree with Will that Sonny sees their marriage or "Commitment" as some sort of job

To me it seems that Sonny wants to "work" on his marriage but also wants Paul "Around"

Sonny it seems is playing both sides& wants Paul to wait for him if he & Will divorce

If that happens I hope Paul has moved on & thats why Sonny leaves cause he doesnt have either guy

• Members

Will is a loser…Sonny shouldn't have married him. Will was not ready for marriage as Paul wasn't but Sonny did the right thing with breaking up with Paul. Sonny knew that Will=Paul in the marriage department. Sonny didn't want to lose another Paul so he married Will. Remember they were having problems even before they got married and Sonny would forgive Will for anything he did. Now that they are married….Will hasn't changed and Sonny now knows he made a mistake in marrying Will but won't admit it to himself.

• Members

So Will still hasn't admitted that he was the reason for all this mess. Sonny isn't at fault here, hell, remember when Brian wanted to sleep with him when he and Will were fighting and Sonny stopped him, and there's also the situation with Paul, he turned him down

Archived